Author Topic: Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer to Ron Paul: ‘Have you lost your mind?’  (Read 1174 times)

famousdayandyear

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/04/medal-of-honor-recipient-dakota-meyer-to-ron-paul-have-you-lost-your-mind/

Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer to Ron Paul: ‘Have you lost your mind?’
Posted at 6:55 pm on February 4, 2013 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Hey @ronpaul have you lost you mind? That sword protected your freedom. Guess since I live by it I deserve to get murdered as well? #wow
    —
    Dakota Meyer (@Dakota_Meyer) February 04, 2013

Offline Relic

Ron Paul has proven to be what many called him during the 2012 campaign... anti-American.

Ron Paul's idiot blather makes me look much more skeptically at Rand Paul.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Ron Paul has proven to be what many called him during the 2012 campaign... anti-American.

Ron Paul's idiot blather makes me look much more skeptically at Rand Paul.

Rand came out with some very good statements about Kyle. So far he does not seem to have his father's faults. I hope it stays that way.

Offline Rapunzel

Rand came out with some very good statements about Kyle. So far he does not seem to have his father's faults. I hope it stays that way.

Either the old man has totally grown senile (which I suspect after listening to him in recent years) or he is jealous that his son may actually achieve what he aspired to for so long.  Maybe there is a reason Rand lives in KY and not TX near his dad.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776