Author Topic: Ron Paul is not clever  (Read 1214 times)

famousdayandyear

Ron Paul is not clever
« on: February 05, 2013, 02:03:38 am »
http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=33990

Ron Paul is not clever
February 4th, 2013

Funny how the most irreligious people take to quoting the Bible when it suits them, isn’t it? Ron Paul conquered Twitter today to send out the most often repeated Leftist smear I’ve seen against guns and Chris Kyle over the last few days;

Yeah, that’s the guy I was supposed to vote for in the last election because he was the only veteran in the race. See, that the danger of thinking that an OB/GYN in the Air Force is actually a veteran worthy of my vote just because he wore a uniform.

First of all, people who suffer from PTS (no D, please) don’t normally become violent. that’s the Rambo myth – y’all are confusing it with Hollywood’s diagnosis. you’d think a real doctor who had been in the military would know that, wouldn’t you? Secondly, blaming Chris Kyle for his own death is the height of ignorance. Obviously he’d done this before without it ending like this. Range time is what keeps me sane, and I’m sure a poll of this group here at TAH would get some light applause for the idea.

As I’ve said in the past, Ron Paul makes a lot of sense sometimes, but then there’s the times that dementia kicks in and we get things like this. I guess we have to blame anyone but the guy who pulled the trigger, and Paul is no more than another anti-gun, anti-veteran moron clinging to his empty platitudes. I think the best response comes from Iowahawk; “Grandpa’s talking to the furniture again”

By the way, for the sharpshooters, the quote is from Revelation, 13:10: “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”

Or Matthew 26:52 “Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword”.

But me, I like Luke 22:36 “He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.””

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Ron Paul is not clever
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 02:18:13 am »
The liberals now love Ron Paul, and his followers are still eating up his every word.

All I have to say if Puck Faul.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 03:42:29 am »
EXCLUSIVE: Rand Paul Responds to Ron: 'Chris Kyle Was a Hero'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/04/Rand-Paul-responds-Ron-Paul

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 12:49:03 pm »
If Rand doesn't agree with some of the stupider beliefs and comments of dear ol' dad - like this -  he'd better make it crystal clear to those of us looking for a 2016 presidential contender.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 05:31:29 pm »
The liberals now love Ron Paul, and his followers are still eating up his every word.

All I have to say if Puck Faul.

What's funny is on Paul's facebook page, half his cult is cheering for his statement saying how right Lord Paul is. The other half is saying Paul never tweeted that and he doesn't have a twitter account. LOL. They can't even get their story straight.