Author Topic: WH: 'Employment Report Provides Further Evidence that the U.S. Economy Is Continuing to Heal' Daniel Halper  (Read 822 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Well you don't know whether to laugh or cry.......they can convince their low-info voters that black is white!

Support the USO

Offline Relic

Well you don't know whether to laugh or cry.......they can convince their low-info voters that black is white!

Hillary screeches "What does it matter?" and is praised for being strong and tough.

I've said it before, Obama could admit to eating babies, and the Obama media would praise him for having a high protein diet.

The left got to our school system, and has produced generations of people without the ability to think critically.

Offline Rapunzel

Amazing... the numbers are worse than when he took office - but a) we're doing better and b) anything bad is the GOP's fault.

Offline Relic

Amazing... the numbers are worse than when he took office - but a) we're doing better and b) anything bad is the GOP's fault.

It's a simple playbook, but works like a charm because the public is stupid beyond anything I would have ever believed possible.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf