Author Topic: Chris Culliver: Gay players ‘gotta get outta here’  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Chris Culliver: Gay players ‘gotta get outta here’
« on: January 31, 2013, 10:39:42 pm »
[radio host Artie] Lange asked Culliver if he has ever been approached by “gay guys” or if any members of the 49ers were homosexual.

Culliver’s response: “I don’t do the gay guys man, I don’t do that. Nah, we ain’t got no gay people on the team. They gotta get up outta here if they do. Can’t be with that sweet stuff. Nah, can’t be in the locker room.”

Lange followed up that answer up by asking, “So, they’d have to keep it a secret?”

“Yeah,” Culliver said. “Come out 10 years later after that.”

http://nfl.si.com/2013/01/30/chris-culliver-gay-players-gotta-get-outta-here/?section=si_latest

That was yesterday. The PC crowd landed on this guy like a ton of bricks (do a search using his name), the 49ers totally abased themselves with apologies, and today?

Cornerback Chris Culliver apologized Thursday for his anti-gay comments and said he would be accepting of a gay teammate.

Neither he, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh nor several players diminished the weight of Culliver's words from a Tuesday interview with a shock-jock radio host...

"I apologize. I'm sorry that I offended anyone," Culliver said. "They were very ugly comments, and that's not what I feel in my heart. Hopefully I can learn and grow from this."

http://www.mercurynews.com/rss/ci_22490589?source=rss

Culliver appears to have learned his lesson and will not be sent to a reeducation camp as earlier rumored.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Cincinnatus

Re: Chris Culliver: Gay players ‘gotta get outta here’
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:16:34 pm »
How wrong I was. He IS going to reeducation camp.

While it's fair to wonder if the latter sentiment was prompted by Culliver's publicist, the second-year cornerback is at least taking a proactive approach to assisting the community he offended. Culliver will undergo sensitivity training and then work with "The Trevor Project" in the weeks after Super Bowl XLVII, reported the San Jose Mercury News, to learn more about suicide prevention among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth...

Among those counseling Culliver is his cousin, Andrew Brown, a director of the documentary "Word Is Out" about the experiences of gays and lesbians. "Brown has come forward in support of Chris and his efforts to educate himself about the true impact of his commentary," according to a press release from "The Trevor Project."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000134097/article/49ers-chris-culliver-to-work-with-gay-lesbian-youth
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 11:41:29 pm »
I am waiting (in vain) for the day when someone who dares express an opinion defies the "apologize or else" crowd and says, "No, I don't apologize. I said what I meant and I meant what I said, and I believe it to be the truth. So if you don't like it - tough."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 12:07:51 am »
How wrong I was. He IS going to reeducation camp.

While it's fair to wonder if the latter sentiment was prompted by Culliver's publicist, the second-year cornerback is at least taking a proactive approach to assisting the community he offended. Culliver will undergo sensitivity training and then work with "The Trevor Project" in the weeks after Super Bowl XLVII, reported the San Jose Mercury News, to learn more about suicide prevention among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth...

Among those counseling Culliver is his cousin, Andrew Brown, a director of the documentary "Word Is Out" about the experiences of gays and lesbians. "Brown has come forward in support of Chris and his efforts to educate himself about the true impact of his commentary," according to a press release from "The Trevor Project."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000134097/article/49ers-chris-culliver-to-work-with-gay-lesbian-youth

By the way, an author named Dante wrote a book titled "Inferno" which describes going through gay sensitivity programming and counceling, only Dante called it Level 7 (i think). Anyway, his life is going to be Hell for next year or so, until he bows and surrenders to the forces "correct thought". I could not imagine having to endure that whiny, "oh poor us", bullcrap. "Look at what those evil straights and Christians are doing to us!!" (but,..but, uh, don't mention what Islam does to gay people. that is out of bounds. just christians are the bad guys)

I think you are only "allowed" to hate Christians in America. In fact, I think that is the only single allowed group to openly hate. I can't think of another one, except maybe Israel.

Anyway, you are definitely not "allowed" to have a negative opinion of gay stuff. Your lack of tolerance will not be tolerated and you will be punished, purified, and reeducated! Mach schnell!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 12:14:09 am »
I think you are only "allowed" to hate Christians in America. In fact, I think that is the only single allowed group to openly hate. I can't think of another one, except maybe Israel.
Absolutely correct.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org