Author Topic: Heads up...CBS to interview Obama during Super Bowl pregame show  (Read 1927 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/280743-cbs-to-interview-obama-before-super-bowl

CBS to interview Obama during Super Bowl pregame show
By Peter Schroeder - 02/03/13 11:30 AM ET

President Obama will give a live interview to CBS before it airs the Super Bowl on Sunday.

At 4:30 pm, Obama will field questions from CBS's Scott Pelley, continuing a long-standing tradition of providing interviews to the network airing the NFL championship, usually the most-watched television event of the year. Last year, Obama spoke with Matt Lauer before NBC broadcast the big game.

Pelley told The New Orleans Times-Picayune that he will talk pigskin with the president, but also has a range of "serious questions" to tackle.

"We have suddenly had some headwinds in the economy. Growth in the fourth quarter of last year shrank. We had negative growth. The unemployment rate went up, as we learned [Friday]. I'm going to talk to the president about what he thinks is going on there, and if he knows how to get us back on the track we want to be on," he said.

In addition, Pelley will ask about recent terrorist attacks targeting U.S. officials in North Africa. He may even ask about Lance Armstrong's recent admission of using performance-enhancing drugs, and ongoing concerns about the safety and injury concerns surrounding professional football.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Heads up...CBS to interview Obama during Super Bowl pregame show
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 07:48:54 pm »
Gag. Thank goodness there's a golf tournament to watch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:02:40 pm »
Gag. Thank goodness there's a golf tournament to watch.

Yeah, me too. You couldn't pay me enough to watch that crap. What the hell does 'girly man' Obama know about football safety anyway? ridiculous. Why not go ask Martha Stewart how she feels about football, or Richard Simmons?

I think most people will not turn it on for fear of fights and ruining the mood before the party. Alcohol mixed with Obama mixed with Black and White people together at a football game, that is a pretty good recipe for an arguement or a fight. IMO
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 08:09:32 pm »
He has to insert himself into everything!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 08:10:12 pm »
Are you kidding?

What the hell does 'girly man' Obama know about football safety anyway

He plays professional football up at Camp David all the time, and Wookie is his best blocker (since no one can get around her).
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 08:48:29 pm »
Are you kidding?

What the hell does 'girly man' Obama know about football safety anyway

He plays professional football up at Camp David all the time, and Wookie is his best blocker (since no one can get around her).

Oh yeah. I forgot about the mysterious 'Camp David' where all things happen but none of them are ever filmed or reported. "We play football all the time"

Obama throws like a girl. BTW, there is no way he could unwind himself from the obvious contorted pose to be able to throw that ball. I don't even know what this is supposed to be. He seems to be confused about whether he is throwing a pitch from pitchers mound, as his stance would suggest, or a football to the endzone. Maybe it is an interpretive dance pose titled, "This is what I think it would look like if I ever tried to throw a football."

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 08:52:24 pm »
I'm betting that there will be a lot of boos at most bars/restaurants when he comes on.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 12:18:11 am »
I don't even know what this is supposed to be. He seems to be confused about whether he is throwing a pitch from pitchers mound, as his stance would suggest, or a football to the endzone.
He didn't have a lot of male role models to teach him the essentials of American sports, seeing as how he spent his childhood in Indonesia!

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 12:24:20 am »
He didn't have a lot of male role models to teach him the essentials of American sports, seeing as how he spent his childhood in Indonesia!

But even then, mountaineer, you would think he developed some physical skills from playing soccer, but he really does come across as the epitome of the "girly man".

I wonder just how he really did spend his formative years.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 01:06:47 am »
But even then, mountaineer, you would think he developed some physical skills from playing soccer, but he really does come across as the epitome of the "girly man".

I wonder just how he really did spend his formative years.
Well, his Indonesian nanny was a "transgendered" homosexual.