Author Topic: Some advice on women in combat from a female veteran  (Read 549 times)

famousdayandyear

Some advice on women in combat from a female veteran
« on: January 28, 2013, 06:55:56 AM »

Offline happyg

Re: Some advice on women in combat from a female veteran
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 11:45:20 AM »
This is a very good article, and I agree with this woman, who has been there; done that. How many women can lug around gear that weighs as much or more than they do, while carrying out other duties? This is another case of the slippery slope that began with women being allowed in the military.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 11:48:20 AM »
This is a very good article, and I agree with this woman, who has been there; done that. How many women can lug around gear that weighs as much or more than they do, while carrying out other duties? This is another case of the slippery slope that began with women being allowed in the military.

When you consider the real goals of this, it all makes sense. They really want to kill military efficiency and morale. A bonus will be subjugating men, as I guarantee women will be promoted faster.

It's a progressive's dream come true.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 12:10:57 PM »
The left has no intent to defend the nation's interests by using the military.  So it becomes nothing more for our government than a social engineering laboratory - to achieve "greater" goals.  Since the left now dominates, and will dominate the government aparatus for the forseeable future, do not expect anything to change this in our lifetimes, or likely those of our children.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf