Author Topic: Obama Provokes the American People  (Read 952 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obama Provokes the American People
« on: January 17, 2013, 04:26:33 am »

Obama Provokes the American People
January 16, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  President Obama today is taking action that a majority of Americans disagree with.  He's going down a road a majority of people disagree with.  He knows it.  The question is, why?  Why is Barack Obama literally trying to push people to snap?  Why is he doing this?  It's as though in some way he's attacking the very sanity of people in this country.  Why is he doing this?  Why is he deliberately making people so upset?  What is driving him?  Anybody got any ideas?

I've been watching the children-as-human-shields show that is now going on at the White House.  Boy, these guys are somber.  Biden was very somber.  You would have thought that eulogies... (imitating Biden) "I've worked with this guy 27 hours a day, President Barack Obama." (clapping)  Yeah!  Kids cheer and the president starts out reading some letters from the kids.  Gotta do what the kids want.  Gotta answer all their letters to Santa Claus.  Gotta do everything they want.  It's stunning. You look at the what's happening in the country.

By the way... I've got the 23 executive orders here.  There are 23 executive actions.  I have them here.  I got the PDFs earlier this morning. They were embargoed until the president started speaking, and a summary of these 23 as well.  It's called the Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions. You go through this, and there isn't one of them that would have stopped what happened at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.  Not one of these would have stopped this.  You couple what the president's talking about today with Governor Cuomo and what he did in New York.  Governor Cuomo has now told therapists that they gotta be on the lookout for strange behavior, and they gotta analyze potentially dangerous behavior.  If they think somebody might use a gun in a dangerous way, they gotta report that person.  And this has been ramrodded through.

I've got a story here about how the Democrats think -- and this is what I mean when I ask, "Why is Obama doing this?"  There's nowhere near popular support for this.  Nowhere near it.  The actions of the American people indicate that.  You don't need me to tell you.  And yet he is continually doing things, deliberately making people upset, deliberately driving people batty, attacking people's sanity. They are scratching their heads, "Why is he doing this?  Why is the president doing this?  Why is the president so against us?  Why is the president blaming us?"

more at:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/01/16/obama_provokes_the_american_people

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Re: Obama Provokes the American People
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 01:21:27 am »
Obama and the democrats are creating some wonderful precedents for the next conservative President to make full use of, should she or he be so inclined.  Haven't any one of these idiots figured out that, because of the precedents Obama has now set for circumventing Congress and the American people via executive order, that abortion will be all but outlawed by the next President who chooses to do so, and all by executive order.