Author Topic: Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods tries to 'win back ex-wife Elin with a $200 million deal and she says yes!', claims new report  (Read 2190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods tries to 'win back ex-wife Elin with a $200 million deal and she says yes!', claims new report

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 13:36 EST, 16 January 2013 | UPDATED: 14:21 EST, 16 January 2013

Tigers Woods is attempting to win his ex-wife Elin Nordegren back with a $200 million deal, according to the National Enquirer.

The shamed golfer, 37, is desperate to win his ex-wife back, according to the magazine and has offered the hefty pre-nup deal.

Elin, 33, who won a $110 million divorce settlement from the sportsman, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a $350 million anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263497/Tiger-Woods-tries-win-ex-wife-Elin-200-million-deal-says-yes--claims-new-report.html#ixzz2IBxs20KT

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
If true, it just proves beyond any doubt that some women are simply flipping stupid.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Oceander

If true, it just proves beyond any doubt that some women are simply flipping stupid.

Depends.  If he actually gives her his cojones, she could do quite well out of it, particularly if "getting back together" is spun as part of Tiger redeeming himself and getting back into the sweet spot of American culture.

Offline Rapunzel

She is a beautiful woman, no two ways about it.......  Short of hanging a tracking device on Tiger or going absolutely everywhere with him, I'm not certain how she will be certain he keeps his end of the bargain, though.  One thing is clear, his golf game has sucked since their blow up and split.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

Looking forward to another major-less year from Tiger.
I don't know about the other ladies here, but there's no way on earth I could go back to such an arrogant lying cheater, million$ notwithstanding.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rivergirl

At least we know she was a real wife and not a figment of Tiger's imagination.

As for using the 'disgraced' word.    Tell when that word precedes any comments at all about former president Bill Clinton.

Only people like Jon Corzine get the 'disgraced' word from me.  Outside of the current administration, of course.

Offline SouthTexas

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Tiger just wishes people would treat him like they do Bill Clinton.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Rapunzel

Kobe Bryant and his wife have reconciled for the second time... they cheat, promise they will not do it again and then they do.... never ending cycle.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/17/why-the-lakers-kobe-bryant-and-wife-vanessa-are-staying-together.html
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

I read somewhere that Tiggy supposedly is "dating" skier Lindsey Vonn (I believe she's separated or recently divorced from her husband).

It was classic Woods in Dubai when he took an impermissible drop, leading to a two-stroke penalty that caused him to miss the cut. Who doesn't call over a rules official when there's a question? Rather, TW just decided on his own that he was entitled to a drop w/o penalty.   :nono:

Online mountaineer

Doesn't look like there will be any "winning back Elin" in the near future:
Tiger’s ski lift from Lindsey
By CHUCK BENNETT
 January 24, 2013
NY Post

Tiger’s love life is going downhill.

Golf great and serial philander Tiger Woods has been romancing Olympic gold-medal skier Lindsey Vonn, Star magazine reports.

It’s the first serious romance for Woods since his 2010 split from Elin Nordegren, whom the blond Vonn resembles.

“He wants to marry again and thinks Lindsey could be the woman,” the mag said. The pair has reportedly been dating since November.
He definitely has a "type," never dating anyone who isn't blonde.

Offline Rapunzel

I thought we read a while back that one of the reasons Vonn got her divorce is she decided she liked other girls -- or did I dream that?