Author Topic: Natalie Wood Death: Coroner Releases New Report  (Read 727 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Natalie Wood Death: Coroner Releases New Report
« on: January 15, 2013, 11:38:08 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Natalie Wood Death: Coroner Releases New Report
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 07:07:53 PM »
I have always thought there was a LOT more to the story of what happened that night than was told.  We know she was wildly flirting with Christopher Walken, Robert Wagner was very angry and jealous and they had all been drinking heavily earlier in the evening at a restaurant on the island.  The bruises on her arms sound like someone grabbed her by the arms hard enough to cause the bruising, the abrasions on her head likely from hitting her head in a fall... the death may well have been accidental drowning, but there was a lot of drama that led to her leaving that boat and I don't think it was the sound of a rubber dingy hitting the side of the boat.... rubber dingy's don't make that much noise hitting fiberglass.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 02:42:15 PM »
I agree! I read a lot about this some time ago because Natalie Wood was one of my favorite actresses. I am, or a least, used to be a good swimmer, but there is no way in hell I'd attempt to leave a boat on my own at night. What would she do on the dingy in the dark? I think Wagner accidentally or on purpose killed her, and then, threw her overboard.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 03:06:38 PM »
I agree! I read a lot about this some time ago because Natalie Wood was one of my favorite actresses. I am, or a least, used to be a good swimmer, but there is no way in hell I'd attempt to leave a boat on my own at night. What would she do on the dingy in the dark? I think Wagner accidentally or on purpose killed her, and then, threw her overboard.

Likely an accident as part of a violent, drunken, argument.  He will take the truth to his grave.  Remember, she had a fear of water and drowning... no way would she have taken that dingy out wearing nothing but a nightgown and a coat on a cold, rainy night.  She probably would not have done it in good weather conditions.  Alll the reports from that weekend is it was very volatile with her staying at least part of the weekend at a hotel on the island, that they were all drinking heavily at dinner and she and RJ were arguing loudly in the restaurant and the captain reported later on the boat RJ got so angry at Walken he smashed a bottle on the coffee table... likely due to the reports Walken and Natalie were embroiled in an affair during filming.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 06:15:20 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx?nodeid=471981

Newsmax
Robert Wagner Not Interviewed in New Wood Inquiry
Thursday, January 17, 2013 08:47 PM

By: ANTHONY McCARTNEY

A sheriff's detective says actor Robert Wagner has not consented to an interview in a renewed inquiry into the drowning death of his wife Natalie Wood more than 30 years ago.

Lt. John Corina said Thursday that detectives have interviewed more than 100 people in the re-investigation of Wood's 1981 death. Many of them hadn't been previously interviewed by investigators.

Corina says multiple attempts to interview Wagner have been rebuffed or gone unanswered. He says detectives even traveled to Colorado at one point to try to interview him.

An attorney for Wagner and his family says they have cooperated with authorities over the last 30 years and have nothing new to add to the investigation.

Detectives began re-investigating Wood's death in November 2011. A review by coroner's officials resulted in Wood's cause of death being changed to "drowning and other undetermined factors."

Support the USO

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf