Author Topic: Obama and Moderate Republicans See Conservatives as Common Enemy  (Read 833 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Obama and Moderate Republicans See Conservatives as Common Enemy
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:47:30 PM »
Rush is right!

AGAIN!

Offline Rapunzel

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:38:35 PM »
Continually dwelling on what is dividing the GOP does not win elections; it is a predictor of worse election results in the future.

There are nowhere near enough "pure true conservatives" to win in very many locales.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 08:47:18 AM »
I think what would be more productive would be for the Conservative types, Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Medved, etc., would be to get off the radio and onto television.  Glenn Beck's folly, his BeckTV would reach a greater audience if the talkers put their money up and purchase a network.
Get out of your comfortable smoke billowed room and back into the trenches.  Levin is an excellent writer, put his words into some spokesbabe's mouth.  The surely swing alone thing has never been more accurate.
Until this ideological purity race ends, we're spinning our wheels.  The state controlled media is able to lie and portray our side in whatever way they wish because and use them as late night punchlines because nobody outside long-distance truckers, stay at home moms and the self-employed listen to them.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 07:10:58 PM »
Actually, I have DISH Network and get THE BLAZE TV.. I like it quite a lot.  Now, I agree with you it would be great if someone like Rush joined with him to further expand the network, he has some great ideas for what he wants to do.  BTW, BECK is a libertarian, not a conservative. 

Offline olde north church

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 07:16:43 PM »
I think it's very important people watch on an easily accessible,free channel.  Widest net gathers number of fish.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf