Author Topic: Strange Triangular Crafts Over Detroit And Other Parts Of The US Jan 11th 2013  (Read 1920 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Strange Triangular Crafts Over Detroit And Other Parts Of The US Jan 11th 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xin1DWDnPc4

They bend over backwards to make it clear nobody is saying aliens......thank you Sabre!   :laugh:

Toward the end, the guy from MUFON suggests they may be an updated government silent drone model.

Hmmmm.....didn't know that they could keep that a secret.   And you know what?   They wouldn't be able to.

Plus, witnesses claim it changes shape....splits into sometimes multiple orbs.

IT'S ALIENS!   LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is the Republican Insider, or "RI" for short.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I wouldn't be surprised if these are newer versions of the WALRUS DARPA project which is a high-altitude refueling and communication platform on a blimp.

I remember when I was a kid in the late 70s and early 80s we had lived close to several Air Force bases and there were always stories of UFOs that looked like giant black boomerangs. When they revealed the B2 Stealth Bomber I immediately recognized this as what people had seen and described around the base then.

Once you weed out all the mus-identification and just plain nothing (swamp gas), I am sure many of these sightings are DARPA and the sort development.

Oceander

I wouldn't be surprised if these are newer versions of the WALRUS DARPA project which is a high-altitude refueling and communication platform on a blimp.

I remember when I was a kid in the late 70s and early 80s we had lived close to several Air Force bases and there were always stories of UFOs that looked like giant black boomerangs. When they revealed the B2 Stealth Bomber I immediately recognized this as what people had seen and described around the base then.

Once you weed out all the mus-identification and just plain nothing (swamp gas), I am sure many of these sightings are DARPA and the sort development.

I had a friend when I was in undergrad who had spent a lot of time out West and also had stories about UFOs and suchlike.  She told me that when she finally got a look at the F117, she recognized one of her "UFOs".

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
There are so many "black" projects being run by the endless alphabet agencies that most of the truly strange sightings are likely due to these aircraft being tested.  The rest are misconceptions of things such as commercial aircraft, a blimp/balloon, or atmospheric phenomenon.

And one would think, that just once, someone would get better video than something that jumps around, is totally out of focus, or just shows a point of light in the sky.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Oceander

There are so many "black" projects being run by the endless alphabet agencies that most of the truly strange sightings are likely due to these aircraft being tested.  The rest are misconceptions of things such as commercial aircraft, a blimp/balloon, or atmospheric phenomenon.

And one would think, that just once, someone would get better video than something that jumps around, is totally out of focus, or just shows a point of light in the sky.

That reminds me of the jet trails a few years back that were being touted as evidence of missiles being launched.  You have to be very careful with what you see in the sky; there aren't any real reference points like there are on the ground so you can quickly lose any sense of perspective.