Author Topic:  (Read 759 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:39:51 AM »

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 08:45:26 AM »
I happened upon this broadcast while trying to find something - anything - to watch last night, just in time to hear Bill Clinton introduced. If there's a land speed record for changing the channel, I just set it.
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 08:47:08 AM »
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:49:56 AM »
Thankfully, the NFL Playoffs (including pre- and post-game analysis) make it entirely unnecessary for me to waste even a accidental nanosecond watching such trash while flipping through the channels.

I find all such Entertainment industry award shows to be virtual orgies of mutual masturbation, and no one needs to watch that. 

We are entering revolutionary times. The law is no longer equally applied. The media are the ministry of truth. The Democratic party is a revolutionary force. And it is all getting scary. -VDH

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 02:16:15 PM »
Her speech had everyone scratching their heads.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »
I think my 88-year-old mother was the only person in America who didn't know before last night she was a lesbian.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf