Author Topic: Obama To Proceed With Arming Muslim Brotherhood-Ruled Egypt With F-16s And M1A1 Abrams Tanks Despite GOP Opposition  (Read 2520 times)

famousdayandyear

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/13/report-obama-to-proceed-with-arming-muslim-brotherhood-ruled-egypt-with-f-16s-and-m1a1-abrams-tanks-despite-gop-opposition/

Report: Obama To Proceed With Arming Muslim Brotherhood-Ruled Egypt With F-16s And M1A1 Abrams Tanks Despite GOP Opposition…

Gross.

(Egypt Independent) — Egypt’s negotiations with the US to acquire F-16 aircraft and M1A1 Abrams tanks are proceeding smoothly, a senior Egyptian military source has said.

The source added that the negotiations are proceeding regardless of statements made by political opponents of US President Barack Obama, in what may have been an oblique reference to calls by US Congressman Vern Buchanan for the suspension of this deal over what he described as the “dictatorship of President Mohamed Morsy.”

He also said that news about fresh military assistance or deals always sparks controversies, which tend to subside when the deals are concluded. He alleged that those Congressmen or officials who oppose supplies of advanced weaponry to the Egyptian army belong to the pro-Israel camp.

He added that demands made by some Congressmen to stop weapon deals with Egypt are motivated by electoral interests, adding, however, that the US administration does not take into account the opinions of voters when it makes assistance deals because such deals are connected to higher strategic interests.

Offline Rapunzel

and people still buy the tripe that he is not "really" a Muslim.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/innocent0001.gif

Yep.  And it's by design--all done while the kids are indoctrinated in public school and the adults are working to provide food and rent/OR watching "Dancing With the Stars".    We are living in an almost 100% deluded society fed by union/federal funny money.  Even the churches have bought into the "social justice" clap trap.   What to do?  I plan to hunker down and pray my throat stays attached to my torso. :beer:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

He refuses sales to Israel, such as the bunker buster bombs, but he has no problem selling advanced weapons to Egypt who say almost daily that their plans are to use them against Israel.

The people saying he not a "Muslim" are playing with words. His father was a Muslim. He was raised as a Muslim. All of his extended family in Kenya are currently Muslims.

His defenders do not say that Obama is not an Islamist or an Islamophile with Islamic goals, they are being coy and saying that he is not a Muslim because he doesn't go to mosque and pray everyday and eat hallal. This would be the equivalence of saying someone is not a Catholic because they don't go to Church on Sunday or take communion. It is just more dog and pony nonsense.

But only an idiot would think that Obama does not have an affiliation with Islam.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:21:46 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline happyg

General Dynamics Land Systems has been contracted by the U.S. Army to build 69 M1A2S Abrams tanks for Saudi Arabia.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Security-Industry/2013/01/09/General-Dynamics-gets-tank-order/UPI-62951357751494/#ixzz2Hu9U5adr

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Funny, I was just thinking about that earlier. From the news I've read today it seems clear that Obama is going to try to force Assad out. That will give the MB/Al Queda most of North Africa and now a country north of Israel. So, I was wonder where they will go next. I was thinking either Saudi or Jordan. Jordan would be easier and less contraversial, so that would be my pick. With the addition of Jordan, they would have Israel surrounded.

There is no this is going to stop after Syria. The MB has won every fight so far, Libya, Tunesia, Egypt, and now Syria, and seem to have Obama's complete support. So I'm not at all surprised that Saudi wants tanks.  I think they are wondering when it is going to be their turn.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

Funny, I was just thinking about that earlier. From the news I've read today it seems clear that Obama is going to try to force Assad out. That will give the MB/Al Queda most of North Africa and now a country north of Israel. So, I was wonder where they will go next. I was thinking either Saudi or Jordan. Jordan would be easier and less contraversial, so that would be my pick. With the addition of Jordan, they would have Israel surrounded.

There is no this is going to stop after Syria. The MB has won every fight so far, Libya, Tunesia, Egypt, and now Syria, and seem to have Obama's complete support. So I'm not at all surprised that Saudi wants tanks.  I think they are wondering when it is going to be their turn.

Glenn Beck said they have their eye on Jordan next, followed by Saudi Arabia and then Qatar/Arab Emirates...likely next...  With Morroco they jump the short channel to Spain and then France/UK for a complete take-over there.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:48:17 am by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Glenn Beck said they have their eye on Jordan next, followed by Saudi Arabia and then Qatar/Arab Emirates...likely next...  With Morroco they jump the short channel to Spain and then France/UK for a complete take-over there.

That is not so certain yet. Hezbolla pretty much runs Lebanon and they are more or less Iranian soldiers. They don't want to see Syria fall to the MB nor does Iran. Eventually, the (MB/Al Queada) force has to come in direct confrontation with Iran who considers itself the biggest dog in the yard.  Also, Iran has always considered itself the natural keepers of Mecca/Medina and had designs on Saudi themselves. Now we have Turkey involved as well which has been traditionally been one of the most moderate forms of Islamic government in the area. So I not really sure what they are doing.

This reminds me of the war in Lebanon in the early 80s. I saw a report that said there were 72 different factions in the country, and they were all fighting each other. So it became a free for all with no clear alliances or fronts, like L.A. street gangs.

This looks to be shaping up that way. It will eventually turn into a free-for-all kind of war with shifting alliances and everyone fighting everyone. It is just a real mess over there. Like it always has been.

Oceander

Offline happyg

Obama as the Anti-Christ?

Or, Obama is the Anti-Christ? Sometimes, I wonder!

Offline Rapunzel

Or, Obama is the Anti-Christ? Sometimes, I wonder!

I no longer wonder about it at all.