Author Topic: Jihadi Work Accident: Two Taliban Bomb Diggers Blown To Bits When Their Explosives Detonate Prematurely….  (Read 1781 times)

famousdayandyear

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/09/jihadi-work-accident-two-taliban-bomb-diggers-blown-to-bits-when-explosives-detonate-prematurely/

Jihadi Work Accident: Two Taliban Bomb Diggers Blown To Bits When Their Explosives Detonate Prematurely….

Premature detonation syndrome.

PESHAWAR, Jan 4: Two suspected militants were killed and as many schools destroyed in four blasts in various parts of Peshawar on Friday, while officials defused a 12 kilogramme bomb.

Rural circle SP Mohammad Javaid Khan said that two suspected militants were killed when a heavy bomb they were planting under a power pylon near Gula Khan Bagh area along border of Khyber Agency went off accidentally.

Police said that body of one of them had been shifted to Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar.

Offline evadR

do these guys get the 69 virgins?
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Rapunzel

I know I should not laugh so  :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline andy58-in-nh

I know I should not laugh so  :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk:

The Obama Administration has already classified this event as another instance of "workplace violence".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

The Obama Administration has already classified this event as another instance of "workplace violence".
... and is sending survivor benefits to the families of the deceased, no doubt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

Ahhhh, young talibans, they blow up so fast.

Online Lando Lincoln

Sometimes overused but...

I love happy endings.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck