Author Topic: Rush on CNN: 'They've got idiots in positions of prominence'  (Read 918 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush on CNN: 'They've got idiots in positions of prominence'
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:34:23 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/01/rush-on-cnn-theyve-got-idiots-in-positions-of-prominence-153774.html?hp=r3

Rush on CNN: 'They've got idiots in positions of prominence'

By MACKENZIE WEINGER |
1/9/13 5:17 PM EST

Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday knocked CNN for its take on a segment from his show about pedophilia "normalization," saying the network needs to "find some people who have comprehension skills."

On Monday's show, Limbaugh said "there is a movement to normalize pedophilia" and likened it to the push for same-sex marriage. Limbaugh was discussing the issue in light of a recent article in the UK newspaper The Guardian.

CNN's Soledad O'Brien, meanwhile, held a discussion on Limbaugh's comments on her show today. Limbaugh's response, via his Wednesday show transcript:

Okay, so here's Soledad O'Brien of CNN, who cannot do an interview without crib notes from bloggers -- she cannot do an interview with somebody opposite her worldview without help -- and she's wondering about how my mind works.  Now, what does it say about the so-called reporters, journalists, the best of the best? What does it say about these so-called reporters that they couldn't figure out what I was saying when all I was doing was reading from a story from the UK Guardian?

If they couldn't figure that out, they probably can't figure out most things.  Maybe what CNN needs to do is find some people who have comprehension skills.  This was not hieroglyphics.  I was simply reading from a newspaper article in Great Britain.  As I say, obviously their problem is that I was the one talking about it.  They just have a problem with me.  Which is fine.  It's a badge of honor and all that stuff.  But it still is amazing.

There probably is nobody better at communicating and more open about what I believe --and who's explanatory about it and why I believe what I believe -- than I am.  Yeah, it's like they got mad at the "Magic Negro"' thing.  All I was doing was quoting from an LA Times story and they acted like I wrote it.  Which is probably what they're doing here, thinking I made all this up or made up half of it.  Anyway, it's funny; it's hilarious.

CNN.

It's a reason why they've got a hundred thousand viewers, because really they've got idiots in positions of prominence there.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Rush on CNN: 'They've got idiots in positions of prominence'
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 12:19:58 am »
CNN, MSNBC, the alphabets... the whole danged country is circling the drain because we have lost our moral and mental compass.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776