Author Topic: Boy writes letter to LEGO after losing minifigure, gets awesome response  (Read 1477 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Boy writes letter to LEGO after losing minifigure, gets awesome response
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 02:24:51 PM »
Aw geez.........they sent him a replacement figure....WITH ALL THE AVAILABLE WEAPONRY....PLUS....AN ENEMY TO FIGHT?

[/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 02:26:56 PM »
I can relate to this. My son is forever sneaking Ninjago figures into his pockets, taking them wherever we go.   Sitting down at a nice restaurant, and out comes Lloyd the coveted green Ninjago, or one of the others. And many  times he nearly forgets it.   Ninjago is like kiddie crack to these kids.  The latest sets were at the top of Christmas list for the third year in a roll.    But he builds them once, they get torn apart within a week, and they never get built as a set again. Instead he improvises and builds stuff out his own imagination.   He built a Hooters Restaurant just after his 9th Birthday. No kidding.   We took him to the only Hooters Restaurant/Bowling alley just down the road from our home for his 9th Birthday.  The next day he replicated the building, including using their logo from an ad he found to make the sign on the Lego building.     Oh, that Hooters closed last year. You can offer your condolences to me any time.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 07:18:16 PM »
Great thread!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf