Author Topic: Political commentator Sean Hannity was one of the big losers in the 2012 election  (Read 924 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I just love how the author describes Hannity as losing droves of audience - and the others, including O'Reilly - were described as "hanging onto" portions of their audience.  It made it sound like the other talk show pundits were doing well.  But reading between the lines - it seems all of these types of shows have lost large chunks of their audience. 

In other words - they are ALL doing worse after the election!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

In other words - they are ALL doing worse after the election!

They always do.  Ratings rise the closer we get to an election and then people tune out and watch American Idol again....  however, I have been anti-Hannity for the last four or five years, I can't listen to him on the radio and most times I tune off his TV show....

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
They always do.  Ratings rise the closer we get to an election and then people tune out and watch American Idol again....  however, I have been anti-Hannity for the last four or five years, I can't listen to him on the radio and most times I tune off his TV show....

Same here.  I can't stand to hear his voice - can't turn it off soon enough.  I'm sick of all of 'em - all of FOX News, Newt Gingrich, all of the pundits! 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

Same here.  I can't stand to hear his voice - can't turn it off soon enough.  I'm sick of all of 'em - all of FOX News, Newt Gingrich, all of the pundits!

I still watch Greta, she at least holds both parties feet to the fire every night, I don't like her "new" panel of news-people... (like Rick Kline)......  she could jettison that segment.

famousdayandyear

Hannity is a loser, period.  Self aggrandizing, self promoting, self referencing media buffon.  He reminds me of Crusty on the Simpsons.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf