Author Topic: Dog fetches cat: A Yahoo! favorite video from 2012 [perplexing video]  (Read 1256 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yahoo! editors have selected this video as a favorite of 2012. It first ran in Yahoo! Screen in July and was one of the most popular viral cat videos.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dog-fetches-cat-favorite-video-2012-214051168.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Dog fetches cat: A Yahoo! favorite video from 2012 [perplexing video]
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 02:48:59 am »
Very funny!
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

Re: Dog fetches cat: A Yahoo! favorite video from 2012 [perplexing video]
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 01:47:02 pm »
Cute video. I have my first cat, and don't think he would be so docile as this cat. He runs away from strangers and all animals. He was discovered on the engine of a car, not old enough to be weaned. The vet was going to euthanize him, when a woman asked me to foster the cute kitten. That was back in June, and my cute kitten is now a cat. There's no such thing as fostering cats, since not many people want them. Once they are in your home, you have them for life.