Author Topic: Pentagon Readying for 800,000 Rolling Cuts  (Read 571 times)

famousdayandyear

Pentagon Readying for 800,000 Rolling Cuts
« on: December 31, 2012, 01:26:12 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:27:10 PM by famousdayandyeaR² »

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
Re: Pentagon Readying for 800,000 Rolling Cuts
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 02:03:20 PM »
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

famousdayandyear

Re: Pentagon Readying for 800,000 Rolling Cuts
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »
OK, I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I wonder if SS, Medicare/Medicaide will be cut or not. The writer seems to be poking around the issue when he should write something along the tune of: Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaide, all programs which the federal government requires you to contribute to (at the point of a gun) will be taken so the federal government can dig themselves out of the hole that they originally put themselves in to. An administration that touted health care will now take it from those who have contributed and need it the most.

OTOH, I am not against the cuts to DoD. Everyone envisions this as the troops, but there are way too many highly paid contractors sitting on their duffs and too many overpriced military programs. 800,000? There are going to be a lot of parking spaces at the Pentagon when all those fat bureaucrats are let loose. Too bad that they'll have to clean their own latrines and mop their floors though. That'll just suck......   888blackhat

Excellent perspective, 289

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf