Author Topic: 'Django' an unsettling experience for many blacks  (Read 709 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
'Django' an unsettling experience for many blacks
« on: December 28, 2012, 07:33:31 PM »
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:34:10 PM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: 'Django' an unsettling experience for many blacks
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 08:27:55 PM »
Where "Basterds" arguably works as both social commentary and entertainment, he said, "Django" doesn't because blacks as a group are still so compromised by racism.

If Blacks are "still so compromised by racism" at this point it is of their own making.  Until they get the chip of slavery off their shoulders and decide they are going to be just American's and not a hyphenated-America they are going to continue with their poor me, self-defeating, victim-hood....  I am out of sympathy and will not spend one red cent to see this movie.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 08:44:59 PM »
My 25 year old son just saw it by himself and he said it was one of the best movies he'd ever seen.

He's an avid fan of Tarantino....so you have to take that into account.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 09:10:56 PM »
If Blacks are "still so compromised by racism" at this point it is of their own making.  Until they get the chip of slavery off their shoulders and decide they are going to be just American's and not a hyphenated-America they are going to continue with their poor me, self-defeating, victim-hood....  I am out of sympathy and will not spend one red cent to see this movie.

Liberals always take the 'safe' route.

You have Mikey Moore condemning "white people" and guns.
You have Maher ranting continuously against "stupid Christians".
You have Hollywood drooling over their idol Obama.
Now we have Tarantino doing a Black 'revenge' movie.

These are all the safest positions possible in America today. Lets see any of these "truth to power" idiots talk about the daily abuses Islam perpetrates on its own people and certainly on those of any other religion and their neighbors. Let's see that movie or statement. Let's hear about how Obama is becoming a dictator right before our eyes. Let's hear about that. Let's hear about the outrageous level of Black crime in Chicago. How about that? The last thing anyone could say about a Liberal is that they are 'courageous'. They are hiding, snivelling, cowards.

The point is, Liberals are cowards and they always gravitate to the 'safe' position. They define themselves as 'radicals' who are "rebelling against God and conformist society". LOL

Nothing could be farther from the truth. They are automaton conformists in the truest sense of the word. They are governmental automatons. They do what they are 'supposed' to do. They say what they are told to say. And, they think what they are told to think.

This movie is just another cop-out by Liberal Hollywood. It has all the intellectual value of a Saturday morning, government and PC police sanctioned, cartoon.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:11:53 PM by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf