Author Topic: How much do you know about the Second Amendment? A quiz.  (Read 728 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
How much do you know about the Second Amendment? A quiz.
« on: December 18, 2012, 06:13:02 PM »
How much do you know about the Second Amendment? A quiz.

After decades of inactivity, the US Supreme Court in 2008 began a major reexamination of the scope of the right to keep and bear arms, an issue that has long ignited passionate debate and prompted powerful political lobbying.

How well do you understand this constitutional evolution? Take our quiz to test your knowledge.

- Warren Richey

take the quiz here

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: How much do you know about the Second Amendment? A quiz.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 06:25:40 PM »
These are always fun to take.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 12:03:56 AM »
10 out of 12, although I disagree with one answer the quiz marked as incorrect; although Scalia suggested that owning shoulder-fired missiles was beyond the 2nd Amendment, until the Court hears a case that actually touches on that subject it is impossible to know.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 12:24:09 AM »
10 out of 12, although I disagree with one answer the quiz marked as incorrect; although Scalia suggested that owning shoulder-fired missiles was beyond the 2nd Amendment, until the Court hears a case that actually touches on that subject it is impossible to know.

I actually got that one marked correct because I listened to an interesting interview this morning on the BLAZE TV between Ted Nugent and Joe "Pags" and they had a long discussion about the second amendment and Scalia's take on it.. he stressed "what you can carry" and while they are called shoulder mounted, I don't think that met the test Scalia was referring to - thus how I scored it on the exam and got it right according to the testers.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 09:35:36 AM »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf