Author Topic: 'Django Unchained' Star Jamie Foxx: Everything Is Racial  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Rapunzel

'Django Unchained' Star Jamie Foxx: Everything Is Racial
« on: December 18, 2012, 06:20:11 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/12/16/Jamie-Foxx-Everything-Is-Racial

'Django Unchained' Star Jamie Foxx: Everything Is Racial

17 Dec 2012, 12:06 PM

Now we get Jamie Foxx fully unleashed, since he is making millions as a movie star, and his “Lord and Savior” has been safely reinstalled in the White House.

Foxx is claiming that he is the victim of lifelong racism, which, of course, excuses his own racist rhetoric. In an interview with Vibe magazine, Foxx ranted:

Every single thing in my life is built around race. Cause as black folks we're always sensitive. As a black person it's always racial. 'I come into this place to do a photo shoot and they got Ritz crackers and cheese. 'I'll be like, ain't this a b***h. Y'all didn't know black people was coming.'

Foxx said he has to act different among them white folks. He said, “But the minute I leave my house, I gotta put my other jacket on and say, 'Hey, Thomas, Julian and Greg.' And I gotta be a certain person. But when I get home my other homies are like how was your day? Well, I only had to be white for at least eight hours today, [or] I only had to be white for four hours."

In Foxx’s new movie, "Django Unchained," he gets to play a former slave who kills a bunch of white folks while he looks for his captured wife. But Foxx says the part came easily to him:

Being called a n***** as a young kid by white people was something I had to deal with. Having that done to me I was able to grasp what was going on in the script. When a project becomes magic and special it means that at certain points in the script it parallels your story.

That’s not the only story Foxx has touted of his own victimization: in 2011, after he had a confrontation with Los Angeles Police, Foxx whined, "I get pulled over all the time. I live in Westlake. A black man in Westlake? That just don't happen … I got pulled over the other day for being black and happy. 'What's all that smiling about? You're smiling back there.' I was guilty." He filed no lawsuit against the LAPD, of course. He just complained about the situation without any evidence.

Foxx’s own racist rhetoric, of course, is just fine. On a recent SNL show, Foxx jovially boasted, “I get free. I save my wife and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that?”

Just imagine some white actor “joking” that he got to kill all the black people. He’d be reviled from here to kingdom come.

This isn't the first time Foxx has shot off his mouth in offensive ways: after 16-year-old Miley Cyrus bleated that she was going to “ruin” Radiohead after they refused to meet her at the Grammy Awards, Foxx suggested on his radio show, “The Foxxhole”, that she take drugs like Britney Spears, become like Lindsay Lohan and be a lesbian, be part of a sex tape and grow up, and “catch Chlamydia on a bicycle seat.”

Another episode of “The Foxxhole” featured one of his guests claiming that when Barack Obama beat Hillary Clinton for the 2008 Democratic nomination, Sarah Palin said “Sambo beat the bitch.” No evidence that ever happened, of course. After the laughter died down, Foxx said, “Are we surprised that a lot of white people are racist? Are we really surprised?”

The only surprise is that Foxx repeatedly gets away with his own racist rhetoric while decrying it in others.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: 'Django Unchained' Star Jamie Foxx: Everything Is Racial
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 06:22:59 am »
If "white" people boycotted his movies we could get him off the big screen.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 09:11:41 am »
 :nometalk:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 12:40:36 pm »
I don't blame Foxx for his attitude.  I blame political correctness.  He is after all a product of public education.  The original intent may have been to educate kids, but make no mistake, public education is the bastard stepchild of our political structure, which is marinated in identity politics.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 01:54:46 pm »
http://www.deadline.com/2012/12/weinstein-co-cancels-tomorrows-django-unchained-premiere-in-l-a/

Weinstein Co Cancels Tomorrow’s ‘Django Unchained’ Premiere In L.A.
By MIKE FLEMING JR. | Monday December 17, 2012 @ 7:08pm EST

BREAKING: The Weinstein Company is the latest to curtail the festivities on a holiday season film because of the Connecticut massacre. An LA[float=right][/float] premiere had been scheduled tomorrow night for the Quentin Tarantino-directed Django Unchained. The film will still be shown, but there will be no red carpet and invited press is being asked to attend a different screening. This one is now reserved for cast members and their families who haven’t seen the film yet. This is not about the slave-era violence in the film; it reflects the fact that nobody is in the mood to celebrate. “Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the tragedy in Newtown, CT, and in this time of national mourning we have decided to forgo our scheduled event,” said a TWC spokesperson. “However, we will be holding a private screening for the cast and crew and their friends and families.”

Earlier today, the Film Society of Lincoln Center postponed an event centered around the New York premiere of Jack Reacher, with Paramount’s support.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 02:49:43 pm »
As a black person it's always racial. 'I come into this place to do a photo shoot and they got Ritz crackers and cheese. 'I'll be like, ain't this a b***h. Y'all didn't know black people was coming.'
I'm quite confused. I like Ritz crackers and cheese. Does that make me a racist or a black person?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org