Author Topic: State Dept Hiding Benghazi Witnesses (30 plus casualties in German hospital)  (Read 1563 times)

famousdayandyear

Hiding the witnesses
December 13th, 2012

I’ve said before that I know someone who is stationed at Landstuhl Hospital in Germany and was in the operation room when casualties from the attack on the consulate in Benghazi arrived there from Libya. This person told me that there were more than 30 casualties that day and the staff at the hospital was pretty busy.

Now, according to Breitbart, Utah Congressman Jason Chaffetz claims that the Obama Administration is hiding those folks;

…he has been “thwarted” by the State Department from seeing any Americans who survived the deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi. Many people forget that there were Americans who survived the Benghazi attack, some of whom were badly injured and are still recovering.

“My understanding is that we still have some people in the hospital. I’d like to visit with them and wish them nothing but the best but the State Department has seen it unfit for me to know who those people are—or even how many there are,” Rep. Chaffetz said. “I don’t know who they are. I don’t know where they live. I don’t know what state they’re from. I don’t even know how many there are. It doesn’t seem right to me.”

It seems to me that some of those folks would have some insight into the events of that day which we haven’t heard yet.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=33214

Offline Rapunzel

There is something the administration is desperate to hide from the American public - and the world.  IF this was a Republican President the media would be screaming for answers.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776