Author Topic: A little humor at the expense of our SEAL brothers.  (Read 992 times)

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
A little humor at the expense of our SEAL brothers.
« on: December 12, 2012, 06:35:56 pm »
A little humor at the expense of our SEAL brothers.

Two SEALs find three grenades and they decide to take them to their commanding officer. First SEAL says, "What if one explodes before we get there?". Second SEAL says, "We'll lie and say we found only two."

A woman called her neighbor a SEAL and said, "Close your curtains next time you and your wife are having sex. The whole street was watching and laughing at you two." To which the SEAL replied, "Well the jokes on all of you, because I wasn't even at home yesterday."

A SEAL was driving home, drunk as a skunk. Suddenly he has to swerve to avoid a tree, then another, then another. A cop pulls him over, so the SEAL tells the cop all about the trees in the road,. The cop says, "That's your air freshner swinging around."

A SEAL's dog goes missing and he is frantic. His wife says "Why don't you put an ad in the paper". The SEAL does but two weeks later the dog is still missing. "What ad dd you put in the paper?". The SEAL replies "Here boy".

A SEAL is in jail. Guard looks in the cell and sees the SEAL hanging from his feet. "Just what do you think you are doing?" he asks. The SEAL replied, "Hanging myself". "The rope should be around your neck" the guard replied. "I tried that" the SEAL replied, "But I couldn't breathe".

A tourist asks a SEAL "Why do SCUBA Divers always fall backward out of the boat?". The SEAL replied "If they fell forward they'd still be in the boat".

Why do the pants on a SEALs uniform have a hole in the pocket?
So they can count to 11.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 06:37:11 pm by Ford289HiPo »
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
Re: A little humor at the expense of our SEAL brothers.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 06:36:47 pm »
Caveat: I'm former Army SF, so I can get away with these things ^-^
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.