Author Topic: 'Les Miserables' World Premiere  (Read 653 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
'Les Miserables' World Premiere
« on: December 06, 2012, 07:24:32 AM »
Nifty little article with loads of pictures. I enjoyed this.

Surfer Material
Amanda Seyfried braves the chilly night with a little help from her black, modern Balenciaga dress made of neoprene – wet suit material!

(Note to all the ladies, when the time comes, and Lord knows it happens to every woman eventually, when you are offered a neoprene evening dress. Please, just say NO.  lol)

Girl Gone Givenchy
While Amanda Seyfried sported surfer material in her black Balenciaga dress, her co-star Anne Hathaway stole the show in a backless, ivory Givenchy Haute Couture floor-length gown at the world premiere of "Les Miserables" in London's Odeon Leicester Square on Wednesday.

(Photo by Stuart Wilson/Getty Images)

more at link
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:57:31 AM by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline DCPatriot

Re: 'Les Miserables' World Premiere
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 08:05:39 AM »
Is there a link?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

"It's not the mountain before you, but the pebble in your shoe"      ....or something like that

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing this.  I saw the play in California and again in NYC...
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 02:42:11 PM »
Anne Hathaway had to lose 25 lbs and have her beautiful hair butchard for this picture.   Said she is a contender for best Supporting Actress.    Hard not to like Anne. Hope she walks away with an Oscar.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo