Author Topic: 'Les Miserables' World Premiere  (Read 1425 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
'Les Miserables' World Premiere
« on: December 06, 2012, 12:24:32 pm »
Nifty little article with loads of pictures. I enjoyed this.

Surfer Material
Amanda Seyfried braves the chilly night with a little help from her black, modern Balenciaga dress made of neoprene – wet suit material!

(Note to all the ladies, when the time comes, and Lord knows it happens to every woman eventually, when you are offered a neoprene evening dress. Please, just say NO.  lol)

Girl Gone Givenchy
While Amanda Seyfried sported surfer material in her black Balenciaga dress, her co-star Anne Hathaway stole the show in a backless, ivory Givenchy Haute Couture floor-length gown at the world premiere of "Les Miserables" in London's Odeon Leicester Square on Wednesday.

(Photo by Stuart Wilson/Getty Images)

more at link
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/les-miserables-world-premiere-1354730695-slideshow/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:57:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: 'Les Miserables' World Premiere
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 01:05:39 pm »
Is there a link?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 08:42:53 pm »
I'm looking forward to seeing this.  I saw the play in California and again in NYC...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 07:42:11 pm »
Anne Hathaway had to lose 25 lbs and have her beautiful hair butchard for this picture.   Said she is a contender for best Supporting Actress.    Hard not to like Anne. Hope she walks away with an Oscar.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn