Author Topic: Meet Lindsey Stone, Self-Professed Douchebag  (Read 2177 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Meet Lindsey Stone, Self-Professed Douchebag
« on: November 20, 2012, 04:24:58 pm »

Lindsey Stone was at Arlington National Cemetery last month, having some fun at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, so she decided to post the picture shown above.She seemed a bit surprised that anyone could take offense at her stunning display of disrespect…

The internet being what it is has led to a deluge of comments on her employer’s Facebook page.Apparently they are going to apologize.Lindsey has just scrubbed her Facebook page.Maybe instead of firing Stone they’ll do something positive and get her to understand the error of her ways and do the apologizing herself.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 05:22:11 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Meet Lindsey Stone, Self-Professed Douchebag (Liberal's True Colors)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 05:15:31 pm »
Stupid is as stupid does.  Or as my late Grandfather the Judge used to say: "Fool's names and fool's faces are often found in public places".

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 05:23:26 pm »
Stupid is as stupid does.  Or as my late Grandfather the Judge used to say: "Fool's names and fool's faces are often found in public places".

I suspect all future job prospects for her will involved the words "would you like fries with that" or on MSNBC, but I repeat myself.

Offline Allegra

Re: Meet Lindsey Stone, Self-Professed Douchebag
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 05:37:15 pm »
This is physically sickening.  Stupid little liberal thinks she's so cool. What a nasty piece of trash.
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 05:41:27 pm »
This is physically sickening.  Stupid little liberal thinks she's so cool. What a nasty piece of trash.

Exactly...if you have ever been to Arlington this display of total disrespect is disgusting and shows that Lindsey and those like her have no values whatsoever....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 06:10:19 pm »
Exactly...if you have ever been to Arlington this display of total disrespect is disgusting and shows that Lindsey and those like her have no values whatsoever....

Brave men died so she could be free... to be a douchebag.

No, actually: they did not.

They died to protect America's liberty and in their selfless actions embodied the timeless values that gave rise to such a nation as ours: honor, decency, fidelity, compassion, and love.  :patriot:

But where respect and thanks are due, what are our heroes accorded instead?

The mindlessly self-absorbed acts of moronic assholes whose lives revolve around obtaining things they haven't earned from people they don't know and don't want to know, because an instant's comparison would make them seem even smaller than they truly are.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Allegra

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 10:34:28 pm »

My mother is buried there.  Even before she passed away, our parents had taken us kids there and explained the cemetery's significance.

That Lindsey (I'm pretty sure we can guess who she voted for) apparently has no clue, no sense of history and no appreciation whatsoever for the commitments and sacrifices made by people like your husband and your son.

She ought to be incredibly ashamed of herself, but I suspect she lacks the depth to recognize that.
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 11:04:22 pm »
I suspect all future job prospects for her will involved the words "would you like fries with that" or on MSNBC, but I repeat myself.

Excellent point.  Too many people do not realize that anything you put up on the Intarwebs never goes away, and stuff like this has a nasty habit of coming back to haunt people down the road in life when it can be the most damaging and embarrassing.

Offline ABX

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 11:15:23 pm »
Her employer posted this on their facebook page:

On Nov. 19 at approximately 6 p.m., we became aware that one of our employees had posted an offensive, inappropriate photograph on her personal Facebook page. The photo was taken at a national historic site in October by a fellow employee during a trip to Washington, D.C. attended by 40 residents and eight staff. The photo has since been removed from Facebook, and both employees have been placed o
n unpaid leave pending the results of an internal investigation.

This photograph in no way reflects the opinions or values of the LIFE organization, which holds our nation’s veterans in the highest regard. We are proud to have veterans serving on our staff and board of trustees, and we value their service. The men and women who have selflessly fought and sacrificed their lives to protect the rights and lives of Americans deserve our utmost respect and gratitude. We are acutely aware that this photo has done a disservice to veterans and we are deeply saddened that it was taken and shared in a public medium.

https://www.facebook.com/LIFECapeCod