Author Topic: Meet Lindsey Stone, Self-Professed Douchebag  (Read 1155 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Meet Lindsey Stone, Self-Professed Douchebag
« on: November 20, 2012, 11:24:58 AM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:22:11 PM by AbaraXas »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Meet Lindsey Stone, Self-Professed Douchebag (Liberal's True Colors)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 12:15:31 PM »
Stupid is as stupid does.  Or as my late Grandfather the Judge used to say: "Fool's names and fool's faces are often found in public places".

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Social Media Advisor
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 12:23:26 PM »
Stupid is as stupid does.  Or as my late Grandfather the Judge used to say: "Fool's names and fool's faces are often found in public places".

I suspect all future job prospects for her will involved the words "would you like fries with that" or on MSNBC, but I repeat myself.

Offline Allegra

Re: Meet Lindsey Stone, Self-Professed Douchebag
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 12:37:15 PM »
This is physically sickening.  Stupid little liberal thinks she's so cool. What a nasty piece of trash.
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 12:41:27 PM »
This is physically sickening.  Stupid little liberal thinks she's so cool. What a nasty piece of trash.

Exactly...if you have ever been to Arlington this display of total disrespect is disgusting and shows that Lindsey and those like her have no values whatsoever....

Support the USO

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 01:10:19 PM »
Exactly...if you have ever been to Arlington this display of total disrespect is disgusting and shows that Lindsey and those like her have no values whatsoever....

Brave men died so she could be free... to be a douchebag.

No, actually: they did not.

They died to protect America's liberty and in their selfless actions embodied the timeless values that gave rise to such a nation as ours: honor, decency, fidelity, compassion, and love.  :patriot:

But where respect and thanks are due, what are our heroes accorded instead?

The mindlessly self-absorbed acts of moronic assholes whose lives revolve around obtaining things they haven't earned from people they don't know and don't want to know, because an instant's comparison would make them seem even smaller than they truly are.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Allegra

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 05:34:28 PM »

My mother is buried there.  Even before she passed away, our parents had taken us kids there and explained the cemetery's significance.

That Lindsey (I'm pretty sure we can guess who she voted for) apparently has no clue, no sense of history and no appreciation whatsoever for the commitments and sacrifices made by people like your husband and your son.

She ought to be incredibly ashamed of herself, but I suspect she lacks the depth to recognize that.
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 06:04:22 PM »
I suspect all future job prospects for her will involved the words "would you like fries with that" or on MSNBC, but I repeat myself.

Excellent point.  Too many people do not realize that anything you put up on the Intarwebs never goes away, and stuff like this has a nasty habit of coming back to haunt people down the road in life when it can be the most damaging and embarrassing.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Social Media Advisor
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf