Author Topic: What Happened to "Duty, Honor, Country"?  (Read 1423 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What Happened to "Duty, Honor, Country"?
« on: November 15, 2012, 11:56:49 pm »

What Happened to "Duty, Honor, Country"?
November 15, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We're gonna start in Cordelia, California.  This is Roy.  Great to have you on the program, sir.  Hello.

CALLER:  Good morning, Rush.  It's an honor to talk with you.

RUSH:  Thank you, sir, very much.

CALLER:  Something's been bothering me about the reports out of Benghazi.  The disposition of Ty Woods illuminating the mortar with his laser designator.

RUSH:  Right.

CALLER:  Other folks have said that he probably lit that place up in hopes that someone would see it.

RUSH:  No, no.  No, no, no.  He wouldn't light it up unless he knew there was somebody up there, unless he thought somebody.  I never said hoped. He had to think that somebody was gonna act, otherwise he's giving his location away.

CALLER:  Exactly.  My contention is -- and I've been keeping in touch with folks who are still active.  Those guys don't light those things up unless they're in touch with some sort of asset that's there to help them.

RUSH:  I know.  That's why this is really befuddling to me.  This is a Navy SEAL.

CALLER:  Yes.

RUSH:  He knows what he's doing.  The story we've had is that he was told, he and his buddies, three times, "stand down," you don't show up.  They went over anyway.  And then they designated a target.  He designated a target with his laser.  That is worthless unless there's a bomb that's aimed at what he's lasering.  So I've thought from the beginning that he had to think that he had a C-130 or drone or something up there that was gonna fire based on what he did.

CALLER:  Agreed.  And I contend that he possibly was in contact with someone.

RUSH:  Would almost have to be.  Look, I probably haven't said that, I just assumed people would understand that he has to be in communication with somebody. You don't go light up targets with a laser designator on your own.  You just give yourself away.  There's no point in doing it.

CALLER:  Those guys are too well trained, too well dedicated, and too intelligent to leave themselves open as a target.

RUSH:  Okay, so what you're saying -- and we're in a dangerous territory here because now we are really speculating, but I guess what you're thinking is is that there's a whole lot we don't know here, that if Ty Woods goes over there, does this, that somebody had to be involved in a coordinated response that was underway that didn't happen.

CALLER:  Yes.  I will leave open the possibility of the desperation of the moment. Maybe he felt that he had no other choice, but just in blind hope that something was coming to help them, that he lit that target, but I find it hard to believe.

RUSH:  Well, look, you have to consider everything.  That could very well be possible, that he just hoped against hope, that because people knew he left, people knew that he and his buddies went over there, maybe somebody would have backed 'em up, because that's what happens.  I don't know.  There's so much that's been left open for interpretation because there hasn't been any explanation.  Now all these denials of everything that we thought we

excerpt:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/11/15/what_happened_to_duty_honor_country

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: What Happened to "Duty, Honor, Country"?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 12:08:24 am »
You do NOT paint a target unless you have something overhead to take it out.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 04:06:40 am »
You do NOT paint a target unless you have something overhead to take it out.

...and unless you're actually in radio contact with the person at the console.

Seems like this is right out of a Rambo movie, where the helicopter doesn't drop the ladder but instead flies away. 

Which leads to inquiring, "where are the wounded and other survivors?" 

...you know the ones....that were supposed to be wiped out in the Benghazi attack to cover up the black ops weapons program....ARMING Al Qaeda in their attempt to overthrow Assad.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 04:22:39 am »
This regime (DOD, State, WH) murdered Ty Woods and the others to protect their political position.  It's the truth; why pussyfoot around it?