Author Topic: Israel making dead tangos  (Read 1730 times)

famousdayandyear

Israel making dead tangos
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:17:38 pm »
Israel making dead tangos
Posted By Uncle Jimbo • [November 14, 2012]

The Palestinians have been lobbing rockets (83 in the past few days) into Israel. Maybe they figured that the Israelis had become pacifists. They were wrong and now they will pay the well-earned price for terrorist douchebaggery. Enjoy a nice change of pace from our Peyton Place on the Potomac as the head of Hamas "military" wing in Gaza is returned to his component molecules.

Then they came out with this beautiful use of social media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P6U2ZQ0EhN4

We recommend that no Hamas operatives, whether low level or senior leaders, show their faces above ground in the days ahead.

— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) November 14, 2012

Now that is what Twitter is for. Telling scum who are lower than worm sh*t to stay underground where they belong. But since the Palestinians are renowned for never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity, so let's hope they ignore the polite warning.

From Blackfive.net

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Re: Israel making dead tangos
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 05:19:36 pm »
Hmmmm.... my pastor and his Obama-loving wife are in Israel at the moment.  I wonder if she'll put 2 and 2 together?   :pondering:

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 05:38:32 pm »
Very pinpoint!  I like how they waited until the car passed that van and entered the empty intersection before they hit the car.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 05:52:42 pm »
Let's hear a round of applause for another decidedly brief but successful performance of the Flying Jihadi Brothers.....

:beer:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 05:52:55 pm »
I love how the hood of the car goes flying about 50 feet in the air. I haven't smiled that broadly in at least a week.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 05:56:48 pm »
Let's hear a round of applause for another decidedly brief but successful performance of the Flying Jihadi Brothers.....

:silly:

The Flying Jihadi Brothers, now starring in "Martyr in a Mercedes"... It's box office dynamite!!!
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 06:00:45 pm »
Very pinpoint!  I like how they waited until the car passed that van and entered the empty intersection before they hit the car.

Luck....purely luck.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 06:03:43 pm »
How long before Obama and cankle ankles pantsuit; ban this video and arrest the maker of it for offending ragheads?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 06:05:10 pm »
Luck....purely luck.

Maybe so, maybe not.

Offline Magic Fingers

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 07:17:37 pm »
I love how the hood of the car goes flying about 50 feet in the air. I haven't smiled that broadly in at least a week.

Even better, I believe it was the roof. Post-attack photos showed the front end of the car more or less intact.