Author Topic: Lessons.... (by BLACKFIVE)  (Read 1134 times)

famousdayandyear

Lessons.... (by BLACKFIVE)
« on: November 07, 2012, 04:10:47 pm »
Lessons....
Posted By Deebow • [November 07, 2012]

First of all, let me say this, I find no common ground with tyrants....

I believe in the United States of America, as a government of the people, by the people and for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.

I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

That being said, there are times in your life you have to understand the lessons you are being taught.

--The 1,000 flutter kicks for being late to morning formation (punctuality)

--Your football coach grabbing you by the face-mask and chewing your ass for missing that block (teamwork).

--Your Drill Sergeant making you unpack and repack your rucksack when you forgot that T&E device (attention to detail that could save your life)

I am searching for the lesson that God is trying to teach me, and others like me, as the country is going to be forced to endure another 4 years of this amateur hour ass-clown who abandons our soldiers on the battlefield, abandons our allies overseas, promises "flexibility" to our rivals, emboldens our enemies, spends our children's children into inescapable debt and destroys our economy as our industries starve to death in a house full of food without the energy they need to grow and prosper.

If He is trying to teach me love of country in the face of adversity, I have to say that I am too tired and disgusted with about 50 percent of the electorate to hear that lesson right now, but I am by no means finished trying...

I don't think I am overstating the obvious by saying that bad times are coming for America, and you can find the beginnings of it here and here and I am struggling to understand the lesson here.  Is it Humility? Teamwork?  Understanding?  DIversity?  I need some help here God, because I am missing what you are trying to tell me.  Worse yet, I don't know how I am going to explain all this to my son 10 years from now, when he asks me why we aren't free like we used to be.  If we are not the light of freedom and a beacon of hope for he rest of the world who wish to live their lives in freedom, then where will the world look?

During this President's 2nd Term (the 3rd term of Jimmah); I predict the following:

The 1st and 2nd Amendment will be under attack like never before.  Small Businesses will wither and die, or never be started because of onerous regulations and taxes.  Unemployment will hold steady between 8 and 10 percent, and around the world tyranny will be on the march, because this spineless ass-clown has neither the testicular fortitude, nor the ability to summon the will to stop it. 

Whole energy industries will be bankrupted.  Energy prices will skyrocket.  Inflation is going to crash our currency.

Our allies will not trust us, Israel will stand alone, and possibly have to use a nuclear bomb against Iran in order to survive. China and Russia will be on the march in their spheres of influence.  The Chinese could make a move on Taiwan, knowing that as the holder of our debt, we would be powerless to stop them, lest they crash our economy.

Perhaps the good Lord is trying to strengthen our hearts and stiffen our spines for something even worse to come, because I fear the republic is in grave danger, and I also fear that men and women, like the ones that write here and stop by here and support this blog and many others like it are becoming in dangerously short supply.

It is going to take good men and women, standing shoulder to shoulder with stout hearts and strong backs to put this country back to where it belongs, and the days are going to be long and the success of our endeavors will not be guaranteed.  We have a long road ahead of us, with much still to be done to save this wonderful country, protect our rights, and restore the republic again.

We survived Clinton, I hope we can survive this guy, and this miserable excuse for a leader and Commander in Chief can start his 2nd term today by answering for the lives of those he left to die in Benghazi before Congress, the American People and to the families of the Navy SEALs he left behind.  He should have to answer for it with his presidency, in the form of impeachment and I hope the thought of what he saw on that Predator Drone feed keeps him up nights.

But for my part, I am going to roll up my sleeves, keep calm and crack on.

I will meet you under the Liberty Tree, and bring friends.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2012/11/lessons.html#more

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
Re: Lessons.... (by BLACKFIVE)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 03:08:00 am »
2A is already under attack.

Buy more ammo while it's relatively cheap.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Lessons.... (by BLACKFIVE)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 03:16:18 am »
2A is already under attack.

Buy more ammo while it's relatively cheap.

yep...more ammo in a variety of calibers is always a good investment.  Even .22 ammo makes excellent currency in a barter economy.....