Author Topic: PHOTOS: FINAL ROMNEY VICTORY RALLY IN MANCHESTER, NH LAST NIGHT!!  (Read 8498 times)

Offline andy58-in-nh

And what a great evening it was at the Verizon arena in downtown Manchester, New Hampshire. The atmosphere was absolutely electric, and it was wonderful to be part of the crowd (est. 15,000). We waited outside in the cold for over 45 minutes to get in (and past the TSA security screening), but it was well worth the wait:

30 degrees outside at 9:15pm on Elm Street. The line stretched all the way down the block and for two blocks around the corner.

Kid Rock performs songs about America and freedom - and lets the crowd know who he's voting for tomorrow....

I had brought my 16 year-old daughter with me to the rally. She has never before attended an event like this. I believe it was at this point in the evening (above) that I turned to her and said: "This is what a winning campaign feels like." 

Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Millee

Re: PHOTOS: FINAL ROMNEY VICTORY RALLY IN MANCHESTER, NH LAST NIGHT!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »
Great pics!!!!!!  :patriot:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 11:23:47 AM »
Wonderful... love these first-hand reports and pics
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Allegra

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 11:36:11 AM »
Great pics!  Thanks for posting these....looks like a great time!  (Except for the "30 degrees" part.) The crowd looks huge and enthusiastic.  GO R-R!!
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 11:46:23 AM »
Great pics!  Thanks for posting these....looks like a great time!  (Except for the "30 degrees" part.) The crowd looks huge and enthusiastic.  GO R-R!!

You're welcome.

I just got back from voting - 1 1/2 hour wait.  Glad I took the day off! I only got about four hours of sleep last night and this could be a long night...
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf