Author Topic: Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213 By Dick Morris  (Read 1762 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213 By Dick Morris
« on: November 05, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213 By Dick Morris
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 10:16:11 PM »
Works for me.  Morris actually lays out some cogent thought.  325? Minnesota?  Yikes, if true.  I hope it is.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 10:31:09 PM »
Works for me.  Morris actually lays out some cogent thought.  325? Minnesota?  Yikes, if true.  I hope it is.

He really does, doesn't he??  That's some pretty convincing analysis and if he is right then Romney really is headed for a monumental landslide.

Tsunami coming....

:beer:

Offline GonzoGOP

• Yay we're doomed
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 09:13:10 AM »
I look at this as a best case scenario.  If everything broke our way this is how it would turn out.  However I don't see more than 300.  Reports are that the Philadelphia fraud machine is in high gear this morning.  If the same is true across the cities in the other swing states we won't be able to pull blue states like PA, and MI along.
There are millions of paranoid people in the world, and they are all out to get me.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf