Author Topic: Download Your Election Night Scorecard  (Read 976 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
Download Your Election Night Scorecard
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:01:05 PM »
Courtesy of Ron Nehring

Republicans are well on track to win another majority in the House of Representatives. On Election Night, all eyes will be on the presidential battleground states and the handful of Senate seats in play. Several of those races have tightened significantly in recent days - some a result of external factors, and others due to "unforced errors" by candidates.
Here you can download a scorecard to track election results as they come in from around the country Tuesday. I've included the times the last polls close in each battleground state, both in local and Pacific Time (for folks tracking the results from the West Coast).
Mitt Romney is making a late play for Pennsylvania where polls have tightened in recent days, so I have moved that state into the battleground category. There are 538 votes in the Electoral College, 270 are required for victory. As of now, there are 130 Electoral College votes in the battleground states (including Pennsylvania), of which Gov. Romney needs to win 79 to bring the Obama era to a close.
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo