Author Topic: Final Rasmussen OH: MON: 11/05: Sneak Peek  (Read 1245 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SoftwareEngineer

  • Members
  • ***
  • Posts: 12
Final Rasmussen OH: MON: 11/05: Sneak Peek
« on: November 05, 2012, 11:38:15 AM »
NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE YET. WILL BE SOON!


R: 49 O:49

Sample was R+2

Here is the UNBELIEVABLE part

40% of the electorate says they have already voted. This does not jive with what the OH SOS says

The percentage of Republicans who have voted early is 30%. The remaining 70% will vote election day

The percentage of Democrats who have voted early is 49%. The remaining 51% will vote election day

I find that does not jive well with reality that the Democrats have early voted 19% more than the Republicans

Offline ConservativeInPa

  • Members
  • ***
  • Posts: 1
Re: Final Rasmussen OH: MON: 11/05: Sneak Peek
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 11:51:32 AM by ConservativeInPa »

Offline Rapunzel

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 71,719
Re: Final Rasmussen OH: MON: 11/05: Sneak Peek
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
Sure am happy you are all breaking this down for us.

Offline Lando Lincoln

  • Member
  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 11,928
Re: Final Rasmussen OH: MON: 11/05: Sneak Peek
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »
Yes, thank you and welcome to our little nook on the web CInPA.  Great first post but it gave me a start - my propensity to "get to the bottom line" made me overlook that the first columns were from 2008. 
.
.
.
.
I'm better now!  :beer:
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf