Author Topic: Parsing the Polls: If Gallup is right, Tuesday will be a long night for the Democratic party.  (Read 1300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
The only comparable meltdown occurred during the tumultuous years of the Vietnam War and the birth of the Great Society under LBJ
And yet, 40 years later, we're still dealing with the problems those things have caused. Not so much in Vietnam, but certainly with the fiscal bombs that are Medicare and Medicaid-- yet nobody's willing to touch them.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
And yet, 40 years later, we're still dealing with the problems those things have caused. Not so much in Vietnam, but certainly with the fiscal bombs that are Medicare and Medicaid-- yet nobody's willing to touch them.

And on top of all that, you have Obama pulling his own version of the Bay of Pigs over in Libya.  Hard to believe that's where we are, but Benghazi resembles the Bay of Pigs fiasco under Kennedy a lot more than it does Watergate.

Because (in part) of that I think Tuesday will be a relatively short night for the Dhimmies, because I believe Obama is going down in flames and taking most of his friends and supporters along with him.

Tsunami coming...

Offline Rapunzel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf