Author Topic: Nate Silver's Latest Analysis! I know everyone is dying to know! LOL  (Read 1666 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251207525

Here is Nate's numbers for each swing state in a little cheat sheet

I have a column for the states Nate lists as Likely and column that shows each of Nate's projection percentages.

And on the lower grid I show the base Electoral Votes and then have one column with Nate's totals for his "Likely" wins and one for the states where the projection is greater than 80%.

Notice Romney only has one swing state where he is > 50%, Florida, and only a 55% chance.

So if you only count the states for Obama that Nate projects as greater than 80%, we still have 277 EVs. And that does not even count Virginia at 67%, New Hampshire at 80% or Colorado at 68%.

I also added the Poll Closing time (Central Time) for each swing state.

Just something to look at. Not sure it will come in handy but I will use it election night because I am a nerd!

I will update this and post it nightly!

Nate's latest prediction!

I JUST HAD TO POST THIS...LMAO! :laughingdog: :laughingdog:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Allegra

Re: Nate Silver's Latest Analysis! I know everyone is dying to know! LOL
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 01:33:03 AM »
Nate may end up being disappointed.   :laugh:
Don not wait to. There was not the shadow of the wall and another shade of eye gaze, we don not go Nvragr not find the light went shadow Nnvr.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 04:44:36 AM »
More for Ol' Nate!

Silver's Golden Numbers (as of 1:27 am. American Eastern Time)
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251208661

Ohio: 85.0% chance of Obama win.
Pennsylvania: 97.3% chance of Obama win. (Mr Romney clearly delusional in that state.)
Iowa: 83.1% chance of Obama win.
Wisconsin: 94.2% chance of Obama win.
Minnesota: 99.1% chance of Obama win. (Another flight of fancy by the Romney campaign.)
Michigan: 98.8% chance of Obama win. (I guess you really can't go home again, Mr Romney!)
Virginia: 71.0% chance of Obama win.
New Hampshire: 79.4% chance of Obama win.
Colorado: 68.1% chance of Obama win.
Nevada: 89.5% chance of Obama win.

If I might be permitted to opine, I do believe Mr Romney is officially rubbish as of Tuesday! I look forward to an earlier bedtime than I had anticipated!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 04:45:56 AM by Repub4Rē »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 06:57:37 AM »
You know, while many on the left are nervous and anxious, there are so many others who are blissfully confident.  It will be a rude awakening for them...  :silly:
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 08:28:07 AM »
I guess it's not going to be pretty for li'l Nate on Tuesday night. Suicide watch!
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 08:30:38 AM »
 :silly:

Nate is such a daily kos hack.

:silly:

:ODIO:
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf