Author Topic: Wisconsin Women Overflow Romney Rally  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Wisconsin Women Overflow Romney Rally
« on: November 04, 2012, 01:54:20 AM »
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 12:04:44 AM by Oceander »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Wisconsin Women Overflow Romney Rally
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 01:55:31 AM »
money7penny

Real women love real men, and Romney is a real man.  Unlike his opponent, Obama, the creepy Muslim Brotherhood supporter, pathological liar, with a shady past , having at least three names, with radical terrorist associations and anti-American parents.  Plus, he's an insufferable phony.  Not to mention, a race baiting whiny class warfare shake down artist.  Sad sad sad, that American women were sucked in by Oprah when she mainstreamed him to many of my gender last time.  Hopefully, they've awakened and will mend their ways this time.

uest

I agree 100%! Real women want a man like Romney in charge and actually care about the real issues -- the economy, taxes, jobs not to mention are concerned about the massive cover-ups like Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Solyndra and oh, by the way, actually LOVES this country and wants to see everyone thrive.

I cannot stand the idiot liberal women raving and screaming about abortion rights and they are afraid of what will happen to their 'lady parts' if Romney gets elected. These babbling imbeciles want all women to be as stupid, brainless and shallow as they are.

And Oprah got exactly what she deserved -- opening her big piehole about how much she loved the mulsim in chief and how much she supported him, and look where she is 4 years later -- her OWN network is laying off people and on the verge of bankruptcy, if it hasn't filed yet.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:56:42 AM by R²apunzel »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf