Author Topic: Revenge Or Love Of Country - New Romney Ad  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Re: Revenge Or Love Of Country - New Romney Ad
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 10:00:16 AM »
Wow!  They got that out quickly!  I will say one thing:  I am definitely impressed with the ability of Romney's team to get ads out quickly in response to circumstances like the idiocies coming out of Obama's mouth.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 10:01:35 AM »
I saw this clip on Real Clear Politics earlier and thought it was very revealing of OPapaDoc's narcissistic personality.  It seems whenever he goes off the teleprompter, he tells us who he is.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 04:37:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=ShdiYQ1EHvA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=ShdiYQ1EHvA</a>

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf