Author Topic: WaPo-ABC tracking poll: High marks for President Obama on Hurricane Sandy response  (Read 1583 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Did they have this made up yesterday?

:3:
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Did they have this made up yesterday?

:3:

Of course they did.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
However, with the Chris Christie endorsement and the media saying Obama is basically on the level of Jesus in what he has done in response to the hurricane, I fully expect every poll to show an "Obama surge" including Gallup and Rass.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
However, with the Chris Christie endorsement and the media saying Obama is basically on the level of Jesus in what he has done in response to the hurricane, I fully expect every poll to show an "Obama surge" including Gallup and Rass.

I'd take that bet...the media has been saying Obama is on the level of Jesus for almost 5 years now.  Most people will look at Chris Christie and say he needs to lay off the pizza and hit the gym.  I don't think Gallup and Rass will play the State-Controlled's game.  I dont think there will be any surge that isnt a made up fake.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline sinkspur

There was no Christie "endorsement."  Christie's trying to get as much cash for his state as he can, plus he has to run next year and has to get some Democrat votes to win.

The significant number in the poll is that independents are breaking in this poll--as in every other poll--for Romney. 

Of course, this is a fabricated poll meant to shape public opinion.  Had the Post been honest, they would have asked "What, exactly, has Obama done"?  He hasn't done jack, actually. 

As the days drag on and nothing is happening, it will become apparent that there's really not much the federal government can do.  And all that fellating that the media has done of this president will fade.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf