Author Topic: That Q Poll Showing Obama Up by Five in Ohio Has a Flaw (Updated: PPP Too?)  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am glad you posted this.  I was trying to find the breakdown last night! I didn't want to post the Q poll without it! LOL

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
A new Public Policy Polling survey in Ohio, conducted on behalf of Health Care for America Now

That right there tells you all you need to know about the poll.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline collins

Here PPP (progressive push pollsters) goes again:

PPP's daily national tracking poll now finds Barack Obama leading Mitt Romney 50-47 based on interviews conducted between Thursday and Saturday. This is the first time either candidate has led by more than 2 points in the three weeks we've been doing this survey. Obama has led in 4 individual days of polling in a row since Wednesday, suggesting that he may be getting a bounce based on his leadership during Hurricane Sandy.

blah blah blah

just for you, AC: . . . The national tracking poll is done on behalf of Americans United
For Change.. .

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_TrackingPoll_113.pdf

Better? Didn't think so.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Here PPP (progressive push pollsters) goes again:

blah blah blah

just for you, AC: . . . The national tracking poll is done on behalf of Americans United
For Change.. .

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_TrackingPoll_113.pdf

Better? Didn't think so.

??

Offline collins

Atomic Cow didn't like a PPP poll commissioned by some lefty group called "Health Care for America Now" and that one was done by another Soros front group. PPP is waaaaaaaaaaay in the DNC tank.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Atomic Cow didn't like a PPP poll commissioned by some lefty group called "Health Care for America Now" and that one was done by another Soros front group. PPP is waaaaaaaaaaay in the DNC tank.

Ahhh.  I see said the blind man.  Thanks for the info!

Offline Rapunzel

I don't trust the polls, I think they are being manipulated to try and get the public to think something different than our own two eyes and ears are telling us.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Actually, like with exit polls, they are trying to set up charges of Republican fraud if Romney narrowly wins.  It fits with that bleep Reid's comments about not working with Romney.  The left wing devils are going to try and de-legitimize Romney's presidency from the outset.

I don't even want to be countrymen with these crooks any longer.  I'd rather they just be an enemy with a border...

Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: That Q Poll Showing Obama Up by Five in Ohio Has a Flaw (Updated: PPP Too?)
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf