Author Topic: Gov. Gary Johnson Could Cost Romney 5 Battleground States, 74 Electoral Votes Needed to Win in 2012  (Read 1593 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:44:56 PM by Repub4R˛ »

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Johnson is going to get the pot head vote, normal libertarian vote, and disillusioned young vote that would normally go to Obama.

He's not going to draw a significant number of Republicans.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline R4 TrumPence

Johnson is going to get the pot head vote, normal libertarian vote, and disillusioned young vote that would normally go to Obama.

He's not going to draw a significant number of Republicans.

The funny thing is this article was from Aug and the DUmmies are embracing it! LOL

Online aligncare

First, the hurricane.  And now, this!  I could use some light reading.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline sinkspur

This is nonsense.   Johnson will be a non-factor.  The stoners aren't likely to even know that an election's being held.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline R4 TrumPence

This is nonsense.   Johnson will be a non-factor.  The stoners aren't likely to even know that an election's being held.

If you like this one, You will love this thread showing all these pollsters that dems on the DU are hanging their victory on..LOL

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251188668

Offline speekinout

That idea is ancient history. I know a few people who would have said that in August - they don't like 0bama, but they sure weren't going to vote for Romney. Johnson sounded like a good protest vote. Not now. They're enthusiastic Romney supporters now. I suspect they're pretty typical of the people who thought about third party votes months ago.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf