Author Topic: Romney cancels Wisconsin visit due to storm  (Read 797 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Romney cancels Wisconsin visit due to storm
« on: October 29, 2012, 01:19:06 PM »

Romney cancels Wisconsin visit due to storm
October 29, 2012

AP Staff Writer
The Associated Press

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Republican Mitt Romney has canceled his planned appearance in the Milwaukee area due to Hurricane Sandy on the east coast.

Romney had planned to campaign in West Allis on Monday night. His decision to cancel came just hours after President Barack Obama canceled a planned Tuesday campaign trip to Green Bay so he could stay in Washington to monitor the storm.

Romney spokeswoman Gail Gitcho says Romney is canceling "out of sensitivity for the millions of Americans in the path of Hurricane Sandy."

Romney's running mate Paul Ryan also canceled stops in Florida. He is scheduled to be back in his native Wisconsin to campaign on Wednesday.

No details about whether or when Romney and Obama would reschedule their visits were released.

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
Re: Romney cancels Wisconsin visit due to storm
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 01:22:08 PM »
Ok.  But where are they?  Are they ensconced somewhere, or are they out there doing stuff to help people?
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo