Author Topic: Gallup Explains Why Other Polls Are Wrong By Dick Morris  (Read 3131 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Gallup Explains Why Other Polls Are Wrong By Dick Morris
« on: October 29, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Gallup Explains Why Other Polls Are Wrong By Dick Morris
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »
That is what I've been trying to tell you for months now!

In 2010 something extrordinary happened in this country politically and it is this that the pollsters, including Rasmussen, are ignoring.

Not only was there a wave election at the top the wave extended FAR down the ballot and turned state houses and county governments all over this land. I strongly believe that we are about to see that the wave is STILL on the march.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:36:16 AM by Bigun »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 10:57:31 AM »
Exactly.  The GOP is forecast to pick up at least five more governorships, including North Carolina. 

Yet the ridiculous AP forecast this morning that the Gutter Rat has the 270 electoral votes in hand to be re-elected.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 11:14:59 AM »
That is what I've been trying to tell you for months now!

In 2010 something extraordinary happened in this country politically and it is this that the pollsters, including Rasmussen, are ignoring.

Not only was there a wave election at the top the wave extended FAR down the ballot and turned state houses and county governments all over this land. I strongly believe that we are about to see that the wave is STILL on the march.

I'm perfectly content to let the Democrats desperately cling to their D+7, D+8, and D-9 polls, hanging onto the vain hope that the 2012 election will simply be a repeat of 2008, as though 2010 had never happened, or at the very least, that it never mattered.

And I'm content to do so because after having watched my fellow conservatives subjected to Progressive abuse for four long years, and heard people like myself accused of every awful, rotten, vicious and vile thing under the sun - I want to see the horror and pain in their eyes in high bleeping definition on election night. And I want to smile like a crocodile and laugh like a hyena as I watch the heads explode in real time on MSNBC.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 11:18:13 AM »
I'm perfectly content to let the Democrats desperately cling to their D+7, D+8, and D-9 polls, hanging onto the vain hope that the 2012 election will simply be a repeat of 2008, as though 2010 had never happened, or at the very least, that it never mattered.

And I'm content to do so because after having watched my fellow conservatives subjected to Progressive abuse for four long years, and heard people like myself accused of every awful, rotten, vicious and vile thing under the sun - I want to see the horror and pain in their eyes in high bleeping definition on election night. And I want to smile like a crocodile and laugh like a hyena as I watch the heads explode in real time on MSNBC.

That is an excellent point and I don't disagree!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 11:18:34 AM »

Yup.  I plan on wearing a T-shirt that says, and I quote:

To quote former President Obama:  "We Won"
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:43:27 AM by Oceander »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 11:20:51 AM »

I like the way you think...couldn't agree more..

Support the USO

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 11:23:54 AM »

To quote former President Obama:  "We Won"

You make some of those and I'll buy one.  :beer:
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 11:27:31 AM »
Exactly.  The GOP is forecast to pick up at least five more governorships, including North Carolina. 

Yet the ridiculous AP forecast this morning that the Gutter Rat has the 270 electoral votes in hand to be re-elected.

But, but, but, NateSilverHackTool from the Daily Kos has Obama as president again 7 weeks ago.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 11:28:22 AM »
1. Dick Morris is not exactly an unimpeachable, historically accurate prognosticator.
2. It behooves us not to get complacent as Romney must take virtually every battleground state to win this thing.
3. The correct quote from Obama is "We won, you lost." And if someone makes that tee-shirt, I'll be all too proud to wear it.
4. We are Christians and should not wish for other people's heads to explode.  But in the case of Rachel Maddow, who could resist?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:29:28 AM by massadvjR² »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 11:29:28 AM »

put those t-shirts in the store..I think you may have some buyers

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 11:35:47 AM »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »
I'll be more than happy to make the T-shirts!  And I'll put them up as soon as we know the results - no sense in running the risk of jinxing matters by being presumptuous.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 11:53:14 AM »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 11:55:57 AM »
Of course I don't really expect to see anyone's head physically explode on Election Night! That would be ghoulish and gruesome.

I just want to see the MSNBC crew suddenly looking unsure as to whether it might just happen...

I just want to see all the snit fits and the remonstrations about how we're going back to the confederacy, how the bitter gun and bible clingers have triumphed over the brilliant progressives, and yada, yada, yada.  Then I want to watch the recriminations and circular firing squads.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 12:00:32 PM »
I just want to see all the snit fits and the remonstrations about how we're going back to the confederacy, how the bitter gun and bible clingers have triumphed over the brilliant progressives, and yada, yada, yada.  Then I want to watch the recriminations and circular firing squads.

Exactly. And I wish to observe the same while accompanied by a glass of single-malt and a big, fat La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor robusto cigar. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 12:01:56 PM »

While never mentioning how our enemies bitterly cling to THEIR guns and religion!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 12:08:44 PM »
I thought everyone knew that liberal heads exploding was a FIGURATIVE term.

Perhaps I was wrong about that.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 12:09:30 PM »

Probably just a little distracted by the storm, and a bit too much on edge from this cliff-hanger of an election.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 12:10:07 PM »
Exactly. And I wish to observe the same while accompanied by a glass of single-malt and a big, fat La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor robusto cigar.
Sounds like a plan to me!

Online aligncare

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 12:32:15 PM »
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 02:35:01 PM »

To be clear...

I would LITERALLY like to see Rachel Maddow's head explode.  I don't wish the same for Chris Mathews.  For him, I just hope that tingle on his leg turns into third degree burns that fester and ooze for he rest of his life.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf