Author Topic: Kasich: Romney will win Ohio  (Read 478 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

• Owner
  • Administrator
Kasich: Romney will win Ohio
« on: October 28, 2012, 11:45:52 PM »

Kasich: Romney will win Ohio

Posted by
CNN's Greg Clary

(CNN) – Ohio Gov. John Kasich said Sunday that he believes Mitt Romney will win Ohio, a crucial battleground state for the election.

"I believe right now we are currently ahead. Internals show us currently ahead. I honestly think that Romney is going to carry Ohio. And you know I haven't been saying this. I now believe its going to happen," Kasich, a Republican, said on NBC's "Meet the Press."
A CNN/ORC International survey released Friday showed President Barack Obama with a 4-point edge over Romney, 50% to 46%, in the state. That margin is within the poll's sampling error.

Beyond winning Ohio, Kasich said Romney should win handily on election night and the nation will know who their next president will be.

"The independent voters are trending heavily towards Mitt Romney and with those numbers, like that, it pretty well assures me we're going to know," Kasich said. "I'm not sure the election is going to be as close as what everybody is talking about today. And I'm not saying that to do spin. I'm telling that because that's what I really do believe."

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: Kasich: Romney will win Ohio
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 11:47:51 PM »
I agree.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
Re: Kasich: Romney will win Ohio
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 11:50:13 PM »
One of my bros in Columbus says he thinks it's going to be close but that things there look positive for Romney.  He owns his own business there so he knows all too well what sort of destructive pressures he'll face if Obuttocks is re-elected.
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo