Author Topic: Obama Campaign in Panic Mode  (Read 1024 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obama Campaign in Panic Mode
« on: October 25, 2012, 09:05:58 pm »

Obama Campaign in Panic Mode
October 25, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Upstate New York, Jeff.  Thank you for waiting, sir.  Great to have you here.

CALLER:  Rush, part of your youth listening contingent.  Twenty-three years old and glad to be a fan.

RUSH:  Well, it's great to have you here.

CALLER:  It's good to be a young Republican in a time when our failures are kind of under assault at my age bracket.

RUSH:  Yeah, you're right.  Pop culture is -- you're right.

CALLER:  Have you been checking your e-mail today, Rush?

RUSH:  Yes.  I check them each and every day in the commercial break.

CALLER:  Barack Obama's campaign sent out an e-mail saying he will be the first sitting president to take advantage of early voting, and he wants everyone else to do it, too.  And, Rush, I think things are just going so terribly and downhill, he hopes he gets the early vote out because by Election Day it's not gonna be a good story.

RUSH:  This is exactly the kind of thing that I'm talking about.  Now, we can look at this two different ways.  I am not on the Obama mailing list, but members of my staff are, to be able to keep my inbox from becoming infected.  I got people, I'm not gonna give their names, I don't want the Obama people to know who they are.  But we're on their mailing list, their fundraising mailing list, this kind of stuff, the WhiteHouse.gov, Americans for Forward Action, whatever the hell his groups are.  Doesn't matter.  We get 'em all.  And one of them that I saw this week was (paraphrasing) "I really want to win this election. Not for me and Michelle.  We will be fine."  (We are already rich).  It didn't say that, the implication.  What else can it possibly mean?  We will be fine.  We want to win this election for you.

It was pathetic.  It was not the kind of thing that a confident candidate, particularly an incumbent, sends out.  Now, you get one urging people to take advantage of early voting. Just go out, any which way you can, folks, go out there and vote for me.  Byron York has a story in the Washington Examiner about Obama in Ohio grinding.  Now, I told you about that word earlier this week.  I mean, it's pretty self-explanatory what it means, but, for example, on the golf course.  You know, golf is a -- well, any sporting activity.  Some days you have it, some days you don't.  And when you don't have it, and you're trying to get it back is when you're grinding.  You're really struggling. You're really working it.  You're expending far more conscious effort than on those days when it just seems to be happening and flowing.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/10/25/obama_campaign_in_panic_mode
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Obama Campaign in Panic Mode
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 09:17:40 pm »
MSNBC's and the rest of the alphabet channels heads will explode on election night.

And then no one will listen to them but people waiting in an airport forced to watch CNN.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?