Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 03:24:08 PM »
Wow.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 03:25:01 PM »
sigh

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 03:41:45 PM »
Something that makes no sense is that I have heard stories of large crowds like this in Ohio. People in lines wrapped around city blocks.

Is Obama really paused to possibly win Ohio? RCP calls NC for Romney.
I hear on the ground in Ohio teachers unions going for Romney. How can Obama possibly win Ohio? Is it a desperate lie?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 03:55:44 PM »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 03:55:47 PM »
Something that makes no sense is that I have heard stories of large crowds like this in Ohio. People in lines wrapped around city blocks.

Is Obama really paused to possibly win Ohio? RCP calls NC for Romney.
I hear on the ground in Ohio teachers unions going for Romney. How can Obama possibly win Ohio? Is it a desperate lie?

I can tell you I just watched a segment on Fox from Ohio on the students at the Ohio universities early voting in Ohio -- a lot of them are going for.......................... Romney.................. they know that graduates are graduating and don't have jobs under Obama and that is resonating.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 04:15:04 PM »
Dear Lord....if you're up there...please protect Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in the days leading up the the election.

These stories are wonderful and I too, get misty eyed....but there are some crazy people out there feeling they've got nothing to lose.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 04:25:50 PM »
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »
If you have ever been to Red Rocks you will understand perfectly what happened when Gov. Romney walked out onto that stage.  The venue is awe inspiring.  Add to that the HUGE crowd filled with love for him and you will 'see' the picture.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 04:49:55 PM »
There was a young woman that called Rush Limbaugh today who was attended that event yesterday and she described how people had to hike quite a ways just to get to the place because there was nowhere near enough parking.  She was very ebullient and very effervescent about her experience and now I can see why. 

The major media are deliberately not covering this because it would mean that they had to admit that Obama is going down in an overwhelming landslide defeat in less than 2 weeks.  There is going to be a political tsunami that washes across the country, despite the very best efforts of liberal media, liberal academia, and professional government employees to get Obama reelected.  I've been talking about Romney's long coat tails for months, and this is what I meant.  If people come out in droves to defeat Obama, they are going to take as many of his political friends out along with him as they can. 

There isn't a Democrat in the Country who will admit to even knowing Obama, and this campaign stop in Colorado is why.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
Awesome!

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 05:19:44 PM »
If you have ever been to Red Rocks you will understand perfectly what happened when Gov. Romney walked out onto that stage.  The venue is awe inspiring.  Add to that the HUGE crowd filled with love for him and you will 'see' the picture.

I have been there and you are exactly right!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 12:27:32 AM »
I feel a lot of peace, knowing that Mitt Romney prays for God's will to be done, prays for strength, and humbles himself to the Lord.  We are God's warriors - we need to pray for strength, protection and guidance too - we are integral to winning this.  Pray, pray, pray. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 12:35:02 AM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf