Author Topic: CNN/Time Poll Has Turnout at Democrats +9 in Ohio and Obama Leading  (Read 773 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Re: CNN/Time Poll Has Turnout at Democrats +9 in Ohio and Obama Leading
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 09:58:09 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 10:04:55 PM »
For what it is worth I read that Dem's led early voting in Ohio in 2008 and then the GOP voters showed up on election day and made it a much closer election in Ohio than predicted -- yes McCain still lost so  :shrug:

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 10:10:02 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 10:41:40 PM »
McCain didn't have a chance against Obuttocks in 2008.  A tired old white guy who couldn't even get his base that enthused against the first potential black President spouting beautiful rhetoric about the utopian future he would help usher in?  Even though I voted for McCain I should have bet serious money against him winning.

yep...white Obama voters thought they were voting in a true post-racial president that was going to solve all of their problems all at once.  I think many of them have wised up in the last four years and refuse to be that damned stupid again.

McCain ran because it was his turn.  US Senators usually make the worst presidential candidates, but we had two of them running in 2008 and Barry had the better line of bullshit.  I shudder to think of what McCain would have been like but Barry has exceeded my worst expectations...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf