Author Topic: Romney's Brilliant Debate Strategy Eroded Obama's Carefully Crafted Aura of Likability  (Read 962 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Romney's Brilliant Debate Strategy Eroded Obama's Carefully Crafted Aura of Likability
October 23, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I want to tell you what my intention is today.  I hope it happens.  I want to try to hold myself back just a little, just a little, 'cause I know that you are tuned in here to find out what I think, and, therefore, what really happened last night.  But I also want to hear from you as well.  I really want to know what some of you think about last night, because it's all over the place.  In my circle of friends there's nothing that has developed as a consensus.  So, in addition to my sharing with you what really happened last night, I am curious as to your take on this.  So many observations to make.

You know, one thing that Barack Obama has always had going for him is his likability.  The fact that everybody said and everybody thought that he was a nice guy, and he was not that last night.  He was not likable.  In spades he was not likable last night.  He was petulant. He was childish. He was arrogant. He was immature.  And I thought throughout the debate, that while he might have been scoring debate points, he was eroding a lot of the positives that people have just assumed about the guy.  I've never understood the likability, but we have to admit that it's been a factor.  People thought Obama was a nice, likable guy.  Last night, I guess he graduated from the Joe Biden School, because he wasn't likable.

more at:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/10/23/romney_s_brilliant_debate_strategy_eroded_obama_s_carefully_crafted_aura_of_likability

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald