Author Topic: Gov. Romney pulls almost even among likely women voters  (Read 440 times)

Offline pjohns

Gov. Romney pulls almost even among likely women voters
« on: October 21, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
The latest USA Today/Gallup Poll, among women voters in the remaining battleground states, shows a virtual dead heat:  President Obama checks in with 49 percent, whereas Gov. Romney wins 48 percent of the female vote here.

The link:  Poll: Romney, narrows gap with women, leads Obama in the swing states

If these numbers are approximately correct, and if they hold through Election Day, it could very well spell trouble fror President Obama.  After all, men comprise almost half of the electorate; and Gov. Romney has a substantial lead here, in the swing states.  (This particular poll puts that advantage at 52-44 among likely male voters in the battleground states.)

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
Re: Gov. Romney pulls almost even among likely women voters
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 08:30:01 PM »
Not according to Nate Silver, who's of the opinion that the gender gap is of historic proportions.  I guess that's what happens when you do nothing more than poll the lesbian leftists in your office suite.
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo