Author Topic: Poll: Romney's Ohio Favorables Up 30 Since February  (Read 499 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Poll: Romney's Ohio Favorables Up 30 Since February
« on: October 20, 2012, 11:40:52 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/20/Poll-Romne-Favorability-Up-30-in-Ohio-over-8-Months

Poll: Romney's Ohio Favorables Up 30 Since February

20 Oct 2012, 2:10 PM PDT 30 post a comment
Public Policy Polling announced Saturday afternoon that presidential candidate Mitt Romney has seen a 30-point upward swing in his favorability ratings in the state of Ohio since February.

The numbers were juxtaposed in a succinct Twitter update:

PublicPolicyPolling @ppppolls

In Februrary Mitt Romney's favorability in Ohio was 28/56. Now it's 49/47. 30 point net positive shift over the course of the year
    20 Oct 12

Retweet
        Favorite

The 21-point increase in those who favor the former Massachusetts Governor suggests more than half of the 16% undecided from the February figure, once exposed to him directly through the Republican National Convention and presidential debates, have adopted a positive view of the GOP challenger.

Even if all those who are currently undecided come from the 9% who used to have an unfavorable view of Romney, that would mean all 16% of former undecideds have swung to a positive view of the candidate along with 5% of those formerly unfavorable.

The complete poll shows Romney with a 47% favorable rating among independents, 41% unfavorable, and 12% unsure. Among that same group, the February numbers had Romney at 30% favorable and 53% unfavorable -- a 29-point net positive shift.

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Poll: Romney's Ohio Favorables Up 30 Since February
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 11:41:36 PM »
Todd Merkel

I'm in Ohio. I'm a Teaparty certified volunteer. We are bringing the biggest ground game since this country was founded. I have made some 1000+ calls myself  and knocked on countless doors. I am working as a volunteer at the polls alongside True The Vote foundation near Dayton, OH: The 3rd largest city of the state and knee deep in Democrat Obamaphone zombies. We are bringing the pain this election. See you Nov 7th for the party. Now go do what you can for your street/neighborhood/city/state/country. You get even 1 person out to vote Romney that wasn't going to vote at all, you just chipped at Obama's face. It feels SO GOOD! To be honest with you too, it is so easy to convince undecideds that Obama sucks and Romney will do so much better. I mean come on, you read Breitbart, you know more than any MSM journo or left-wing political hack politician will ever tell them. SO GO WIN THIS THING!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf